Chad Brown....

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pats37, May 7, 2005.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I love it...if we can keep him healthy just another vet who's career could get another life in New England...remember roman phifer...this guy could be even better. We are also talking with Anthony Simmons and Warrick Holdman..two solid guys who could excel if given a chance finally we are making some solid FA moves.

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

This will really take the sting out of losing Bruschi for the year. GREAT pickup for the Patsies.

3. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

DAMN PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! not cool, not cool at all.

4. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>This will really take the sting out of losing Bruschi for the year. GREAT pickup for the Patsies.</div>

I hope so..he just needs to stay healthy but I think that will be easier as a role player with us than being asked to make all the plays like seattle wanted him to. Also Bruschi has yet to make any announcement about what he plans to do and has been working out on a regular basis with the team so I'm not ruling him out yet...If anything its more positive because you would think there is no reason to hide his intentions anymore.

5. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

I would like to bring up that quote someone said earlier, low risk and high rewards represents the Patriots, or I think that is how it goes. This will definetly benefit them.