Chicago Bears Fan Base

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a Bears Fan:The year you became a Bears Fan:Favorite Bears Player [Now]:Favorite Bears Player [All Time]Favorite Bears Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: JoeAge: 17Why you became a Bears Fan: My whole family loves the BearsThe year you became a Bears Fan: 1990Favorite Bears Player [Now]: Brian UrlacherFavorite Bears Player [All Time] Walter PaytonFavorite Bears Moment: When they won the division in 2001Players You Have Met:Brian UrlacherJerseys That You Own: Brian Urlacher

3. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: GauravAge: 17Why you became a Bears Fan: So I'm not considered a disadent at my schoolThe year you became a Bears Fan: 2001Favorite Bears Player [Now]: UrlacherFavorite Bears Player [All Time] The FridgeFavorite Bears Moment: All the times they have beaten the Packers since 1998Players You Have Met: None [​IMG] [​IMG] Jerseys That You Own: None, although I own a Chicago Bears winter cap.

4. Brian Urlacher 54

Brian Urlacher 54 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: RyanAge: 18Why you became a Bears Fan: Grew up up a big Bears fanThe year you became a Bears Fan: 1987(When i was born)Favorite Bears Player [Now]: Brian UrlacherFavorite Bears Player [All Time] Walter PaytonFavorite Bears Moment: Division title in 2001Players You Have Met: Rex Grossman,Brian UrlacherJerseys That You Own: Rex Grossman

5. Young Gun

Young Gun NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: MikeAge: 15Why you became a Bears Fan: Hometown TeamThe year you became a Bears Fan: 1990Favorite Bears Player [Now]: Brian UrlacherFavorite Bears Player [All Time] Walter PaytonFavorite Bears Moment: The 2001, and 2005 Chicago Bears teamsPlayers You Have Met: Brian Urlacher is the only current Bear I have metJerseys That You Own: 1

6. Roscoe

Roscoe NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:ChrisAge:16Why you became a Bears Fan:live in chitownThe year you became a Bears Fan:95 or so, when i started watchin FootballFavorite Bears Player [Now]:Alex BrownFavorite Bears Player [All Time]Gale SayersFavorite Bears Moment:not sucking this yearPlayers You Have Met:Alex Brown and Ogunleye when they played in collegeJerseys That You Own:Alex Brown and Ogunleye

7. Madden King

Madden King King of the 'Universe'!!!

Steel Worker
    NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    Name: NickAge: Old enough! [​IMG] Why you became a Bears Fan: I born & raised in Chicago! 'Nuff said!The year you became a Bears Fan: About 1983.Favorite Bears Player [Now]: Rex GrossmanFavorite Bears Player [All Time]: Easy...Walter "Sweetness" PaytonFavorite Bears Moment: Jan. 26, 1986...I think we know what happened that day! [​IMG] Players You Have Met: Mike Singletary (he came to my high school once) & Jim Harbaugh (met him at Jordan's restaurant)Jerseys That You Own: none [​IMG] , but it doesn't make me any less of a Bears fan (except a broke one) [​IMG]

8. MN Marshall

MN Marshall NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: MarshallAge: 17Why you became a Bears Fan: Dad was a Bears fan, grewup in IllinoisThe year you became a Bears Fan:97 when I started watching Football with my brother and dadFavorite Bears Player [Now]: Rex Grossman Favorite Bears Player [All Time] Walter PaytonFavorite Bears Moment:Nathan Vasher 108 yard FG ReturnPlayers You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: Urlacher

9. BearClaw

BearClaw NFLC Banned

Name:ChrisAge:35Why you became a Bears Fan: Chicago Born and RaisedThe year you became a Bears Fan: 76Favorite Bears Player [Now]: Brian UrlacherFavorite Bears Player [All Time]: Walter PaytonFavorite Bears Moment: read this My StoryPlayers You Have Met: To many to list, approx. 40-45 maybe more.Jerseys That You Own: 13 jerseys, favorite is #51 Butkis

10. kevhead

kevhead BBW Member

Name: kevinAge: 17Why you became a Bears Fan: born/live in chicagoThe year you became a Bears Fan: the year i started watching football so.. 2002ishFavorite Bears Player [Now]: devin hesterFavorite Bears Player [All Time]: walter paytonFavorite Bears Moment: hands down when bears came back aagainst arizonaPlayers You Have Met: mark anderson, and i think thats itJerseys That You Own: nah brah, im workin on it.. i used to have a priest holmes jersey though

11. dabears54

dabears54 Member

<div>Name:Patrick</div><div>Age:28</div><div>Why you became a Bears Fan:i was watching television on a sunday when i was 4 in 1982 and seen the greatest football player even to this day torch the green bay packers. that player was none other than walter payton!! and ive been hooked and a fan since!!</div><div>The year you became a Bears Fan:1982</div><div>Favorite Bears Player [Now]:its a tie between brian urlacher and tommie harris</div><div>Favorite Bears Player [All Time]eventhough im not old enough to see him play dick butkus</div><div>Favorite Bears Moment:overcoming all the talk of loosing to the new orleans saints in the nfc title game and coming out and putting the ball right down their stinking throats which catapulted us to the superbowl!</div><div>Players You Have Met:devin hester, mike singletary, steve mcmichael, dick butkus, gale sayers, brian urlacher, lance briggs, nathan vasher, rex grossman, brian griese, richard dent, the fridge, dennis mckinnon, shauwn gayle, mark carrier, kevin butler, jim harbaugh, jim mcmahon, raymont harris (dont laugh), bernard berrian, moose, brad muster, well i can go on and on im quite the collecting fanatic!</div><div>Jerseys That You Own:personal ones that i wear about 25 the last time i counted, and autographed and framed ones in my bears den/football room 18.</div>

12. Bargater

Bargater Bargater

Sports Fan
    If I don't support the Bears... my dad will take me off of his will. Been a Bears Fan ever since!