Chris Snee facing hip surgery

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by truebluefan, Oct 5, 2013.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

New York Giants right guard Chris Snee has officially been placed on season-ending injured reserve, the Giants announced Friday.

Snee's placement on IR allowed a roster spot to open for linebacker Jon Beason, who passed his physical and is the newest Giant. The Giants acquired him from Carolina. Snee said he will likely undergo surgery. His career could be in jeopardy.

2. dumpstralmannow

dumpstralmannow Active Member

He should do us a favor and retire. He stinks. He was really a top guard at one point. Now, he's fat, lazy and below average at the position.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  3. vette322

vette322 Member

This should be the last rodeo for Snee, Diehl, Tuck, Kiwi, and Webster - time to finally cut ties with these guys, and don't let sentiment and be loyal to their desire to give it another go. If any of these 5 guys are on the team in 2014 - consider it failure.

4. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Half the players on this team will be gone next year. The same goes for the coaches.
    Owners may keep the GM......you know, LOYALTY! This team will be a mess for a while...
    2 or 3 years. Also, I'd bet my life Giants do not get extra picks in 2nd & 3rd rounds of draft.
    They are that INEPT at building a championship.Their luck has run out.