Politics Creepy Joe Biden is your Pedophile-President

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Trump won because he had uncanny luck. Hillary had 3 Million more votes than Trump. You can't say that Hillary was just as unpopular as Trump. Sure Hillary had detractors but she had 3 Million less than Trump.

2. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    Well, in the end, he won because he caught Hillary with her pantsuit down when he was vigorously campaigning in Wisconsin, Michigan, and other states while she sat on her laurels.

3. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    She wears the pants in her family. She's a Syria-Libya-Arab Spring warmonger,while Bill delayed war in Yugoslavia for years.

4. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Sure, that was certainly an error she made (though, you got the mistake wrong--she wasn't "resting on her laurels," she was too focused on "expanding the map" and campaigning in purple states to try and turn them blue rather than locking down the states she absolutely had to have) but the base problem for her was that she was supremely unpopular as well. Had she even been net-zero in approval, she would have won easily. But her approval/disapproval was in the negative, nearly as much so as Trump. That's not the case with Biden.

So while I think Trump can still win the election, he's in a much worse position than he was in 2016. His only saving grace is being the incumbent, which tends to help a bit.

5. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    I truly understand your takes. That said, my feeling is that Joe Biden will, somehow, completely self-destruct by the time we get to the election. I'm still wondering why Obama doesn't continually come out and support him more...for the sake of the party. OK, so, I'm not wondering.

6. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    https://www.motherjones.com/2020-el...u-aint-black-crime-bill-factcheck-misleading/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mother-jones/

Biden’s “Breakfast Club” Comment About Black Voters Was Off. So Were These 5 Claims About the Crime Bill.

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden went viral in a bad way Friday morning, when, at the end of a radio interview with The Breakfast Club, he told host Charlamagne tha God that “you ain’t Black” if you “have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump.”

Progressive activists quickly slammed the former vice president for trying to act like an arbiter on Blackness, while the Trump campaign and the president’s supporters cynically seized the comment, even selling T-shirts featuring it. Later in the day, Biden apologized. “I’ve never, never, ever taken the African American community for granted,” he said on a call with members of the US Black Chambers Inc., an organization promoting Black-owned businesses. He added that he “shouldn’t have been such a wise guy.”

But that comment wasn’t the only problematic part of his appearance on The Breakfast Club. Biden also made several misleading or downright false statements about his role authoring the 1994 crime bill and the impact it had on mass incarceration. The much-derided law contained a host of measures to prevent crime—including “three strikes” mandatory life sentences, extra funding for policing and prisons, an assault weapons ban, and the Violence Against Women Act—and is often pointed to as a factor that fueled the disproportionate imprisonment of Black and brown people in the United States...........................

Here, we fact-check five of his claims to set the record straight.

1. “The crime bill didn’t increase mass incarceration. Other things increased mass incarceration.........

2. “I opposed that ‘three strikes and you’re out.'”.......

3. “I opposed…any mandatory sentences.”.....

4. “On balance the whole bill…it did in fact bring down violent crime.”.....

5. “The one thing I opposed in that bill was people wanting to give money to state prisons to build more prisons. I opposed it.”

7. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    https://www.libertynation.com/jim-crow-joe-a-new-moniker-to-make-biden-squirm/

The girls might have been booted off Fox News for disavowing the COVID-19 pandemic as a deep state “plandemic,” but they sure haven’t missed a beat in railing against the Democratic frontrunner former Vice President Joe Biden and the left in general. Riding the waves Joe made by telling black folks, “you ain’t black” if they voted for the current president of the United States, Diamond and Silk pounced like panthers.

[​IMG]

They tweeted: “Jim Crow Joe wants to take us back to the days of slavery!” The tweet went wild, engaging black Americans with hashtags #JimCrowJoe and #YouAin’tBlackJoe. Folks of all colors, it seems, agreed with the girls.

Even Representative James Clyburn (D-SC) admitted he “cringed” when he heard the remark. The Biden camp went a bit on the defensive and began dialing for deliverance conferencing with the good people at the U.S. Black Chamber of Commerce. Biden’s remark was framed as being made with a “cavalier” attitude, but Symone Sanders, Biden’s campaign advisor, said the comment was made in “jest.” Then she promptly challenged: “Let’s be clear about what the VP was saying: He was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump’s any day. Period.”

Sanders and Biden may want to rethink that double-dog-dare throwdown. His record includes that 1994 crime bill that led to mass incarcerations of blacks and the passing of an anti-busing legislation in the 1970s that would have desegregated schools. Oh, and can we forget the “fond” and “great” relationship with six of his congressional cronies who were avid segregationists? That list included Senator James O. Eastland. Joe, with a mist about his eyes, proclaimed that Eastland “never called me ‘boy,’ he always called me son.”

What are the Democrats thinking with this guy?

But He’s A Democrat – He Supports Black People, Right?

Liberty Nation’s Editor-in-Chief, Leesa K. Donner, offers a succinct and somewhat scathing review of Biden’s past problems with his segregationist-inspired past:...(CONTINUED)....

8. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  9. Lanny

Yeah sure, Biden is going to self destruct himself right into the White House and kick Trump out the back door never to be seen or heard from ever again. And Pizzagate will flourish. Actually, Pizzagate will soon die out proportionally to time as will QAnon.

10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  11. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
  12. Lanny

13. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    I'm sure it is when you're 21ish.

14. Lanny

No, he confessed that he still likes beer implying that he meant lots of beer the way he drank it in the past.

15. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    K?

16. Lanny

I think his exact words were close to "So, I like beer. Lots of people like beer."

17. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    I enjoy beer, as well. My intake has subsided tremendously since my early-20's part days, though,

18. Lanny

In college, I can remember having 18 glasses of beer one night. Now, my limit is one and extremely rarely two cans of beer a day and I only drink that once every week or two. Why? I have no idea. Maybe it's because I no longer need to get bucked enough to look for girls. I've got my wife and that's all I'll ever need for the rest of my life. Or maybe my body chemistry changed, don't know, don't care why. It is what it is and I've gotten very comfortable with my new life.
    I do like my wine though and I'm a sucker for good margaritas.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  19. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    Face it, Lanny. You're a lush. ;)

Lanny and SlyPokerDog like this.
  20. Lanny

Sure, that's because you know me from the old days.