*crickets*

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by Saves, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Saves

Saves JBB JustBBall Member

. . . .?

Erm. Go Bucks.

2. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

I agree. Go Bucks!

How do you feel about the play of Dan Gadzuric?

3. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

Lol, I'm sorry I haven't posted here as much. Maybe this can be like a fact or fiction thread.

Dan Gadzuric is a great rebounder. In 21 minutes almost 8 boards? Pretty good.

Fact or fiction:
    Redd will resign with Milwaukee.

4. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

Fiction

lets try to get this forum going...

Who will be starting for the Bucks at the PG spot...by lets say December/Jan of next season?

5. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

Mo Williams has done an excellent job for the Bucks so far this season and I think he'll keep his starting spot.

Who should Milwaukee draft if they get into the lottery?

6. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Mo Williams has done an excellent job for the Bucks so far this season and I think he'll keep his starting spot. </div>

The reason I ask that is because TJ Ford will be back next season. They might take the first few games for him to get back into his groove, and see how he does, the make a decision whether to start him over Mo.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Who should Milwaukee draft if they get into the lottery</div>

A SG or PF/C. They need to know if Redd will be back or not. However, their aren't alot of good SG's in this draft except for a few High Schoolers like Gerald Green, and UNC Product Rashad McCants, who might be converted into a PG (I don't want him to. Lots of options though at the PF/C spot...Bogut, Taft, Andriuskevicius, Splitter, and Fran Vazquez. If they can get one of them, then it would be a good draft for them. I would like to see them take a chance on a PF/C in Splitter or Andriuskevicius if they have a pick around the 3-7 area..

Is Redd worth a max contract, to the Bucks organization?

7. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Banks:</div><div class="quote_post">The reason I ask that is because TJ Ford will be back next season. They might take the first few games for him to get back into his groove, and see how he does, the make a decision whether to start him over Mo.</div>
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about TJ. I think it depends on how he plays. If he is the same old TJ, than I think they still might make him a 6th man jst because Mo is playing so well starting and they might not want to disrupt any chemistry.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">A SG or PF/C. They need to know if Redd will be back or not. However, their aren't alot of good SG's in this draft except for a few High Schoolers like Gerald Green, and UNC Product Rashad McCants, who might be converted into a PG (I don't want him to. Lots of options though at the PF/C spot...Bogut, Taft, Andriuskevicius, Splitter, and Fran Vazquez. If they can get one of them, then it would be a good draft for them. I would like to see them take a chance on a PF/C in Splitter or Andriuskevicius if they have a pick around the 3-7 area..</div>
    I don't know about Taft. He seems like a potnetial Tim Thomas because how he underacheives.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Is Redd worth a max contract, to the Bucks organization?</div>
    Yes, he is a franchise player and he is only 25. THe Bucks can build a pretty good team around him with Mason, TJ and their draft pick.

8. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't know about Taft. He seems like a potnetial Tim Thomas because how he underacheives</div>

Yeah, I just listed him cuz he's a proven college big that's projected to be good...but I'm not a fan of his, that's why I didn't list him with the Euros.

where gmanspack at? Need the Bucks forum going.

9. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

gman must be sick or busy or something. He's so dedicated and he usually never misses a preview!

Will Milwaukee make the playoffs?

10. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

No, although I'm rooting for them.

I thought TJ Ford's career was over because of his injury?

They need to draft a big man. Dan Gadzuric is likely not coming back, and they will need a post player if they want to build around Redd.

I'm all most positive Redd returns to the team, but I do not think he's worth the max contract.

Will the Bucks be able to keep Terry Porter as their head coach? Both the TWolves and Blazers are open to him possibly being their head coach next year.

11. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

I say they'll keep Terry depending on what acquisitions are down in the summer meaning keeping Redd, and drafting a good promising rookie. If they do this, than I see Porter staying.

12. Got DWade?

Got DWade? JBB JustBBall Member

Well if the bucks manage to get a quality big man via draft or anywhere else...the team looks actually good and I don't see why Terry wouldn't stay.

13. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I thought TJ Ford's career was over because of his injury?</div>Whoa....is that right? I thought TJ was just gone for this season.

14. Saves

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trip:</div><div class="quote_post">Whoa....is that right? I thought TJ was just gone for this season.</div>

Only time will tell. My gut feeling is that he's done forever.

15. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Saves:</div><div class="quote_post">Only time will tell. My gut feeling is that he's done forever.</div>
    Keep the faith! [​IMG]

What position do the Bucks need the most in the draft!

16. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    Big man, maybe a guy like Taft who could play both power forward and center in the East. Gadzuric might be good at defense and shotblocking, but he can't score and Smith is getting old. Zaza Pachulia looks promising but the Bucks need to invest in that position the most.

17. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

Where's gman?

Who will win on Sunday, the Milwaukee Bucks or the New York Knickerbockers?

18. Got DWade?

Got DWade? JBB JustBBall Member

Bucks [​IMG]

who do you like better mason or redd?

19. Saves

Mason.

20. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

What should the Bucks next 5 moves be?