Damn it...

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pats37, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Oakland claimed Lenny Walls from denver....I'm not sure how much of an impact he would have made but it would have been nice to get a fresh body that can cover into to New England but I guess we stick with our joke of a secondary.

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

Yeah plus it would have been nice to have a local product on board for the stretch run

3. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oakland claimed Lenny Walls from denver....I'm not sure how much of an impact he would have made but it would have been nice to get a fresh body that can cover into to New England but I guess we stick with our joke of a secondary.</div>

Had Oakland passed on him (pun?), there is no way the 'phins would have.

4. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oakland claimed Lenny Walls from denver....I'm not sure how much of an impact he would have made but it would have been nice to get a fresh body that can cover into to New England but I guess we stick with our joke of a secondary.</div>

Had Oakland passed on him (pun?), there is no way the 'phins would have.</div>

I hear ya..I didn't expect him to make it to us I was just hoping.