Damon Stoudamire Benched

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by stephenasmith, Dec 17, 2004.

1. stephenasmith

stephenasmith JBB JustBBall Member

My sources are saying PG Damon Stoudamire will not be starting in tonights Blazers/Hawks game. Expect Nick Van Exel to start.

2. D-Miles

D-Miles JBB JustBBall Member

nve <u>SHOULD NOT START!!!!</u> he has not been doing good all season. sebastiant telfair may be in experenced but he has what it takes to win games. im not just saying this because hes one of my favorite players.

3. Cash-Money

Cash-Money JBB JustBBall Member

Its about time he sucks.

4. D-Miles

I dissagree. he hits shots down the streach. remember that 3 that he hit againts utah? why did they give him the ball if they didnt think that he could make it?

5. Dan Le

Dan Le JBB JustBBall Member

"Its about time he sucks."

D-Miles are you defending sebastian? because I think he was dissing Stoudamire..

6. D-Miles

i was defending damon

7. DMiles4MVP

DMiles4MVP JBB JustBBall Member

Damon doesnt suck, he was just in a huge slump due to loss of confidence. as someone stated about the 3 late in the Jazz game, the guy has mad many big shots for the Blazers, probably more than any other player on the team...

now that hes coming off the bench, hes playing much better [​IMG]

8. D-Miles

yes. hes playing better off the bench because he want to get his starter spot. at least thats what i think. he wants to prove to every one that hes a great pg.

9. 02civic

02civic JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

^ he is the best point gaurd ever to not be great. Well maybe not, but i'm not far off.
    After his impressive start with the Raptors, look what happened to him

10. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">^ he is the best point gaurd ever to not be great. Well maybe not, but i'm not far off.
    After his impressive start with the Raptors, look what happened to him</div>

You're so damn right! i remmember 4 or 5 years beck he was so amezing and was my favorite player together with Sheed,he could dribble trough the Mini/Lakers "D" and do a crazy layup aginst 3 guys when you had KG/Shaq among them and he was a great shooter too...he was better then Wade is today.
    I read some articles about Blazers coaches and mainly Mo' Cheeks has destroyed his confidence(signing Mcinnis/NVE and putted his talent to a bad use.

Anyway now he is not that good,he loses almost as he assists and he shoots the3 in the same % he shoots shots from the inside (33% and 35%) - a thing that puts more pressure on Z-bo if you also considere DA shooting,i would use NVE and Bassy and traded Damon and DA(frahm will replace him) for a top17 draft pick in nxt year's draft that looks really good.

11. Blazerfan101

Blazerfan101 JBB JustBBall Member

Mighty Mouse used to be awesome back in the day....Now i think it would be better for him and the team to be traded. He has even complained in the past about being on the team. He is a good player and the Blazers could clean out another one of their "pot heads"..or maybe even the last ever since Sheed left.