Dee Brown to Turkey

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Stockton, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Its Official I'm GONE!</p>

Crazy week for your boy I told everyone in my last blog, the next time I was writing it was about my future plans regarding my basketball career. Next season I will be playing in Turkey and will be leaving this wednesday, yeah I know real soon and short notice. I was disappointed at first because I wanted to play on a NBA team and stay in the states so I can stay by my family. At the end of day though I'm blessed to play basketball and this is what I love to do. Sometimes you have to swallow your proud and this is what I had to do, It was the best situation for me and my family. My family understands the situation and support me no matter what. I'm excited, humbled, nervous, prepared, and still confident as ever. I will continue to work and believe that God wouldn't just give up on me this is just a small bump in the road. Playing overseas isn't as bad as I thought, great talent, and I will still be seen by NBA teams.</div></p>

http://www.deebrown11.com/blog/</p>Good luck to Dee. I would've liked to see him stay in the NBA, which he wanted. While in Utah he quickly became a fan favouriteas it was hard not to like the character he showed.

2. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

Dee seems like a cool, hard working, enjoyable guy. Wish he woulda stayed with the Jazz instead of Hart and Price. AlthoughI don't really know those other 2 players at all... except that Price can jump very very high.

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Dee Brown will have a lot of success overseas in Turkey. He will be one of the quickest players on the court and should benefit more from the style of play in Europe.</p>

4. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marbire)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dee seems like a cool, hard working, enjoyable guy. Wish he woulda stayed with the Jazz instead of Hart and Price. AlthoughI don't really know those other 2 players at all... except that Price can jump very very high.</div></p>

</p>

Hart's a 29 year old solid point, he's got good D and good stealing ability, and he's a natural point guard. his shooting may be a bit iffy..</p>

he played pretty good with Charlotte for a season, averaging 9.5 points on 45%, 5 assists, 1.3 spg, in 25.5 mpg in 74 games and 27 starts.</p>

last season, he played with the Clips for 23 games, started 22, and averaged 9 ppg on 44%, 4 apg, 1.8 spg, in 32 mpg.</p>