Denver Nuggets Fan Club

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Are you a Nuggets Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. Opal

Opal Active Member

1. Whats your name? Luke2. Where are you from? Colorado3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since I moved here in 1994.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Alex English5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Marcus Camby/Earl Watson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Dwyane Wade7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Nuggets :worthy:

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

So you were a fan since you were 1 and a half??? I find that hard to believe

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Feb 14 2006, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So you were a fan since you were 1 and a half??? I find that hard to believe</div>You get the point.

5. DNuggs06

DNuggs06 BBW Member

Are you a Nuggets Fan? 1. Whats your name?tony2. Where are you from?DC/Texas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?944. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?antonio mcdyess5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?dre miller/camby6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?ben gordon7. Is there anything else you want to add?nuggets are the best --------------------

6. M*gic

M*gic BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Franky2. Where are you from? Australia3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 3 yrs4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Melo, Camby, Mutombo, McDyess 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Melo, and everybody6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add? Nuggets champs in three years... count on it!

7. 94ftOfTherapy

94ftOfTherapy BBW Member

Are you a Nuggets Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?Levi2. Where are you from?Denver, CO3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?As long as I can remember4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Chauncey...but players that actually made an impace it would be Deke Mutumbo5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Carmelo6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Chauncey

8. nuggets

nuggets BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Primoz2. Where are you from? Slovenia (central Europe)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? For about 5 years.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? McDyess5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Carmelo Anthony6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Chris Bosh7. Is there anything else you want to add? Watch out for the Nuggets...

9. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nuggets @ Jun 30 2006, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. Whats your name? Primoz2. Where are you from? Slovenia (central Europe)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? For about 5 years.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? McDyess5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Carmelo Anthony6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Chris Bosh7. Is there anything else you want to add? Watch out for the Nuggets...</div>I am just wondering, why did you become a Nuggets fan? Was it when we aquired a player or you just started watching them or what?

10. nuggets

nuggets BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am just wondering, why did you become a Nuggets fan? Was it when we aquired a player or you just started watching them or what?</div>Melo may be my favourite player on the current team, but he's not the reason why i'm a nuggets fan. I started to watch them more closely in 2000/2001, because of these two guys: McDyess & Van Exel. (McDyess is one of my all time favourite players).

11. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Jay2. Where are you from? Irwin, PA3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since they drafted Melo4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? MJ5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Melo6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Paul Pierce7. Is there anything else you want to add? Melo 4 MVP!

12. Iverson3

Iverson3 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Malcolm Summers2. Where are you from?VA3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?A long time, even before Iverson was on it.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Allen Iverson5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Allen Iverson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Gilbert Arenas7. Is there anything else you want to add?We gettin ours soon.

13. DaBridge'07

DaBridge'07 BBW Member

Are you a Nuggets Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Joshua2. Where are you from? Charlotte, NC3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Sense 20054. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Allen Iverson & Mello5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? ^^^ Same6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add? I hope the rest of the team besides Mello an A.I can contribute more, and I hope there defense improves.

14. ReaL23

ReaL23 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Andrei2. Where are you from? Romania3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 4 months4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Carmelo Anthony5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Carmelo Anthony/ Allen Iverson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LeBron James7. Is there anything else you want to add? I'm a new fan of this team

15. tbuc15

tbuc15 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Thomas2. Where are you from? VA3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 20034. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Melo5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Melo6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Hakim Warrick

16. Eaglefan

Eaglefan BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Peter2. Where are you from? Philly!3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since Melo, (McNabb from Syracuse, had to like em)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Carmelo Anthony, and Allen iverson5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Andre Igudala.7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Nuggets Kill them Lakers tonight!

17. GoldRush67

GoldRush67 BBW Member

Where are you from? ColoradoHow Long Have you been a fan of this team? BirthWho is your favorite player all time on this team? Antonio McDyess, Dikembe MutomboWho is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Nen?Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Andre Miller

18. Opal

Opal Active Member

Nice another Nuggs fan! What part of Colorado are you from?

19. GoldRush67

GoldRush67 BBW Member

I'm in Littleton/Centennial/Arapahoe County, just about 20 minutes south of Denver. I think I remember you from letsgonuggets, when it was active for about a week.

20. Opal

Opal Active Member

Oh Yeah, place could have been awesome. [​IMG] I live in Arvada, right by Golden if you know where that is. It is Northwest of Denver, like 15 minutes away.What HS are you going to are go to?Sick Holliday sig btw, Rocks have been on fire.