Detroit at Chicago

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Zackman, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

When asked about the difference between Jon Kitna and Joey Harrington, Brian Urlacher said, ?Not that Joey?s not smart, but Jon?s been around the league for awhile and he knows what you?re trying to do to him. He won?t buckle under the pressure, he?ll take a sack if he has to, he won?t throw a pick when there?s pressure on him ? not that Joey did, but Jon?s been around.??

(Actually, Harrington did. He threw <u>five interceptions</u> in his last game in Chicago.)

2. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?</div>
    Easily

4. CanadianFavreFan

CanadianFavreFan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?</div>
    I know they'll cover Roy Williams. [​IMG]

5. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?</div>
    I know they'll cover Roy Williams. [​IMG]</div>
    Look for roy to take some shots especially if he goes down the middle

6. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Didn't you genius' also pick Notre Dame over Michigan?

7. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Im pulling to the Lions here, It'll even up the division standing much more than a Bears win would.

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im pulling to the Lions here, It'll even up the division standing much more than a Bears win would.</div>
    LOL! As if that is going to matter. Bears will win division so easily.

9. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Not when the Lions score 40.

10. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears will win division so easily.</div>
    If EVER there was an easy money bet. Bears winning the North this year is it.

11. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?</div>
    Easily</div>
    Cocky?

12. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?</div>
    Easily</div>
    Cocky?</div>
    Yes, Extremely

13. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I said it in another thread, but I think the Lions could very well win this game. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>I said it in another thread, but I think the Lions could very well win this game. Wouldn't surprise me at all.</div>
    There is no NFL team that goes into any week where they cant win, but . . .
    this is the lions, not an NFL team. [​IMG]

15. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

bears blow em out

16. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

This was not one of the nine games I counted in the win column for the Lions this year. But I'm more than willing to enter into a signature bet with any of you fellas that are <u>so sure</u> the Bears will cover the 8.5 point spread.

I'll take the Lions plus 8.5 for your sig for 7 days and 30 posts. No profanity and any photoshop must be in reasonably good taste. We'll ask for a ruling from VF if there's a disagreement on reasonable.

Will any of these guys put there signature where their mouth is?

or

Will they hide under their chair?
    [​IMG]

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>This was not one of the nine games I counted in the win column for the Lions this year. But I'm more than willing to enter into a signature bet with any of you fellas that are <u>so sure</u> the Bears will cover the 8.5 point spread.

I'll take the Lions plus 8.5 for your sig for 7 days and 30 posts. No profanity and any photoshop must be in reasonably good taste. We'll ask for a ruling from VF if there's a disagreement on reasonable.

or

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/im...milies/hide.gif</div>
    If you think lions will win, then we bet, no speads, thats for money. I just want to know if you actually think they will win, which I am sure you dont. So, i will take bet, but straight up.

18. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>This was not one of the nine games I counted in the win column for the Lions this year. But I'm more than willing to enter into a signature bet with any of you fellas that are <u>so sure</u> the Bears will cover the 8.5 point spread.

or

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/im...milies/hide.gif</div>
    If you think lions will win, then we bet, no speads, thats for money. I just want to know if you actually think they will win, which I am sure you dont. So, i will take bet, but straight up.</div>
    I see thats a no

19. CanadianFavreFan

CanadianFavreFan nfl-*****s member

I think the Bears will win but I took the Lions with the points on my point spread ticket. Bears can sometimes dominate and still only win by 5-7

20. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

[quote name='BearsFan1'][quote name='Zackman']This was not one of the nine games I counted in the win column for the Lions this year. But I'm more than willing to enter into a signature bet with any of you fellas that are <u>so sure</u> the Bears will cover the 8.5 point spread.

or

[​IMG][/quote]
    i will take bet, but straight up.[/quote]
    You're not dealing with a dumb Packer fan this week chum. I never bet straight up on any football team who's a underdog by more than 1.5 points.

You shoot your mouth off and fail to back it up. Come out from under your chair or keep your mouth shut!

[quote name='Zackman']I see the big bad bears are favored by 8.5 points tomorrow. Anybody think they'll cover?[/quote]
    [quote name='BearsFan1']Easily[/quote]
    [quote name='Pat_Fan420']Cocky?[/quote]
    [quote name='BearsFan1']Yes, Extremely[/quote]
    [​IMG]
    [quote name='BearsFan1']I'm all mouth ... no action.[/quote]