Detroit Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Heatfan32, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

Buy or sell, Detroit is better off not having to pay Ben's contract.

2. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Buy, we needed to look into the future. But it will hurt not having Ben down low.Buy or Sell, Detroit wins the Division.

3. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

Buy, the Cavs will be close but we will come out on top.Buy or Sell, Rasheed Wallace has a career year this season.

4. SunnyD

Sell, Rasheed is getting older. His career years were in Portland.Buy or Sell: Delfino gets traded before the Post-Season.

5. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Sell. I heard they will only buy him out to play overseas. They don't wanna take the chance that he is the next Manu. I think he should be happy now that Evans is gone, he just doesn't realize it yet.Buy/Sell: Nazr will put up 10/8/2.

6. SunnyD

But Flip and Ronald Dupree are here now.Buy, Nazr will put up those numbers. But 2 blocks may be pushing it.Buy or Sell: 3 Piston Allstars this year?

7. DRob-50-Forever

Sell. Should have only been 2 last season.Buy/Sell: Rip Hamilton will crack 20ppg and have a career scoring year.

8. SunnyD

I'm selling 20 ppg. We need someone to step up their scoring, but it won't be Rip, with Flip Murray in town. Tayshaun will step it up, still not 20 ppg scorers on the team.Buy or Sell: Chauncey will lead the team in Scoring.

9. DRob-50-Forever

Buy. I think he will score about 18ppg and lead the team. I think with Flip and Nazr adding different dimensions to the team the scoring will be even more distributed.Buy/Sell: Dale Davis will be traded to bring in a younger player.

10. SunnyD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Aug 29 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy. I think he will score about 18ppg and lead the team. I think with Flip and Nazr adding different dimensions to the team the scoring will be even more distributed.Buy/Sell: Dale Davis will be traded to bring in a younger player.</div>I agree with you on Flip and Nazr. Big Ben didn't score more than 10 points most nights, and Nazr does by himself. Add Flip Murray, and there you go.Sell, no one wants Dale Davis. He's just a big body used for the playoffs. I wish he would be traded though.Buy/Sell: Amir Johnson will be a starter one day?

11. DRob-50-Forever

Sell. I just don't see it. Perhaps but not anytime reasonably soon. So I still have to sell this.Buy/Sell: Flip Saunders will not last 2 more years.

12. SunnyD

Sell, he will be here, unless Joe Dumars sees another top caliber coach like he did with Larry Brown on the market. Let me tell you though, we won't get LB back.Buy or Sell: Pistons to Eastern Conference Finals

13. Pistonfan11

Buy; Everyone is talking about the Bulls as title contenders, no one has even seen them play a game together, who knows if they will have chemistry, which is a huge factor for a team. The Cavs are good, but they didn't get that much better in the offseason.Buy or Sell, Chaucey Billups is a top 3 candidate for MVP this year.

14. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

SellLebronKobeDirkNashWadehe will be top 10 thoughbuy/sell: Dice will be a candidate for Sixth man of th year award

15. Nazr McWallace

Nazr McWallace BBW Member

With Ben gone, hopefully Dice see's a natural increase of minutes, he proved last year that with enough minutes to get into a shooting rythm he can provide an ice-cold prescence on the low block. Doesn't hurt that some nights his rebounding is on-par, if not better than Rasheeds. Guy is absolutely starving for a ring, and there is no doubt that he's going to be counted on more this year. Good combo.I'll buy that for a dollar.Buy/Sell: Rasheed Wallace is traded before his contract expires.

16. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Sell. he seems to love it there in Detroit. Im sure his chemistry with the team amekes him stay for leadership. But he has already stated he wnats to retire a PistonB/s:Prince has a breakout year

17. SunnyD

Buy, he needs to step up scoring. Well, he won't break out as in MIP. But he will increase stats.Buy or Sell: Amir Johnson making the 12 man roster.

18. Pistonfan11

I will buy that. I think he is good enough, and the team isn't that deep as of right now.Buy or Sell the Pistons as a Top 3 seed in the East.

19. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Sorry man im guna have to Sell that. With Heat,Bulls and Cavs in the way could be hard. But its a 51/49 advantage.Buy or Sell: Jason maxiells minutes raise up

20. Pistonfan11

Yessir! Buy. J Max will get more minutes, and in all of his minutes this past season he played very well. I think he is going to improve to be a good player in the NBA. Buy or Sell the Pistons chemistry staying the same.