division 2 championship

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by grizz101, Mar 24, 2007.

1. grizz101

grizz101 BBW Member

holy sh*tgreatest team performance probably in division historyBarton was down by 5 to Winona State, who had a 52 game winning streak, with 20 seconds left. First, a Barton player hit a short range jumper to cut the lead to three, then Winona State threw a lazy pass and Barton gets an impossible and 1 play with 12 seconds left, however, he missed the free throw. Winona State leads by one and they go to the line with 11 seconds left and go 1 for 2. 2 point lead, and with seven seconds left a player on Barton slashed through the lane and hit a reverse layup to tie it. That's not it, a Barton player came up from behind a WS player, stripped the ball, and Barton hit a fastbreak layup at the buzzer to win the national championship and Winona State lost for like the first time in 2 years.That is one of the best games I have ever seen

2. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

I watched it and was possibly the best games I've seen and it was 57 games, and wtf dude do you keep a notepad with you while your watching the game?

3. grizz101

grizz101 BBW Member

no, I just remembered since I turned on the game right when this all started

4. MoNeY_MiKe__

MoNeY_MiKe__ BBW Elite Member

That was an exciting ending, I couldn't believe it happened like that. Aktinson (sp?) had an incredible performance down the stretch.

5. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

it's Atkinsonand yes this was a wicked good game..I was watchin it for a bit when I was boredthis was an AMAZING finish and one of the best in basketball I've seenwhat a place for it to happen too...where basketball was invented Springfield, MA

6. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I guess I wasnt the only one that watched it! Incredible game, and a sickkk ending.. I still feel bad for Winona, that they had to lose like that! But I give alot of credit to Barton for not feeling intiminated..

7. The Truth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Mar 24 2007, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I guess I wasnt the only one that watched it! Incredible game, and a sickkk ending.. I still feel bad for Winona, that they had to lose like that! But I give alot of credit to Barton for not feeling intiminated..</div>If you watched the Duke vs Rutgers game today then you would feel bad , trust me

8. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pistol @ Mar 24 2007, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you watched the Duke vs Rutgers game today then you would feel bad , trust me</div>I didnt watch it, but I heard about it..

9. playaofthegame

Nobody watches women's basketball...sorry

10. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

saw a video of this this morning. such a dope way to win.

11. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

I turned the game on with 32 seconds to go. Right on time. :happy0144: It was amazing.

12. The Truth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 27 2007, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I turned the game on with 32 seconds to go. Right on time. :happy0144: It was amazing.</div>I love how you remember the exact time 3 days later

13. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pistol @ Mar 28 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I love how you remember the exact time 3 days later</div>well no duh I remembered the time. I turned it right on at the same time it started getting exciting!

14. playaofthegame

No you didn't...you just watched the highlights you big queer