Doc Rivers

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by GatorsowntheNCAA, Jul 28, 2003.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

do you think he is a good coach or overrated? magic might fire him if he doesn't get out of the 1st round this year, is that fair?

i think he is a good coach, i don't think it's fair that he will get fired if they don't get out of the 1st round, because his players don't show up when it matters. giricek sucked, garrity sucked, tmac struggled in some games, because noone could make the shot.

2. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

I think its fair that he will be fired if we dont make it out of the first round. When Billups scored 40(he scored 12 in garbage time) instead of putting a guy like Sasser on him who would have shut Billups down, he put Tmac on him and it wasnt a good move on his part. It was his fault that Tmac was fatigued and really couldnt play towards the end of the playoffs................ If we dont make it out of the 1st this season then DOC better be fired.

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

to me he's one of the better coaches out there, i don't know if we would be able to get a coach better than him. if we have a chance to then fire doc and get that guy, i just think that if we fire doc, then we would get a coach that isn't as good as him. i agree about sasser though, he shoulda played against billups.