Doug Collins

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BlazerBeav, Oct 28, 2008.

1. BlazerBeav

BlazerBeav Well-Known Member

Granted, I detest Doug Collins with every fiber of my being, but the moron was especially annoying tonight. I was going to start taking a shot everytime he mentioned our game tomorrow night with the Spurs before deciding that I'd destroy my liver by doing so. Couldn't someone in the truck have clued him in on this? He must have mentioned it at least a dozen times.

2. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

His commentating is annoying to me. Whenever he runs out of things to say he'll resort to "You know back when I coached Michael Jordan...."

He needs a coaching job. I'm a hardcore fan, but the casual fan doesn't give a crap about defensive sets or what plays are being run. Too much in game analysis.

3. Shooter

Shooter Unanimously Great

advertising
    Yeah, he made a fool of himself by all that talk about Portland's "back to back" games. Geez.

Hey, Dougie, the Blazers don't play again until Friday. Check the schedule, dude.

4. roydezlaw

roydezlaw Member

I don't have a problem with Collins. He's been pretty flattering of what Portlands been doing the past couple years.

He was more annoying when he was dropping 30 points on the Blazers in the 1977 NBA Finals. So annoying that teammate Daryl Dawkins took him out with a punch in game two.