Draft Lottery thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by primetime, May 20, 2007.

1. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

With the lottery Tuesday who do you think will get the first pick in the draft?

2. Suns Fan Guy

Suns Fan Guy BBW Elite Member

*ping-pong* *ping-pong* and the first pick in the 2007 NBA draft goes to... THE MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES!!!

3. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

Why the Grizzlies? They tanked and they didn't even have injury problems.It's gonna be the Boston Celtics. *knock on wood*

4. primetime

Id like to see the Celtics get Oden, I think he might be just what they need to ressurect themselves.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I'm hoping for an upset.....I'm someone who loves drama..

6. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

I would like to see the Bobcats get the first pick in the draft.However, I think the Grizzlies have earned this years first overall pick and will get it.

7. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ May 20 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would like to see the Bobcats get the first pick in the draft.However, I think the Grizzlies have earned this years first overall pick and will get it.</div>Id like to see the bobcats get it also. They are one of my favorite teams. I think the Celtics will get it and pick Oden

8. wade2shaq93

wade2shaq93 BBW Elite Member

Id like something really unexpected to happen, Id love to see the reaction of the board and everyone if the Celtics or Grizzlies didnt get the first pick. But if I had to pick between the 2 worst teams who Id want to get the first pick, Id pick the Celtics. I want to see the Celtics return to greatness once again and Oden could definitely help them get there. What a lineup that would be in a few years: Oden, Jefferson, Green, Pierce, Rondo.

9. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

The Pacers will win it. I can feel it. Oden, back in Indy. Perfect!

10. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ May 20 2007, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Pacers will win it. I can feel it. Oden, back in Indy. Perfect!</div>Do you think before you post? :no3:

11. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ May 20 2007, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you think before you post? :no3:</div>Yeah, and the Pacers will win it

12. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ May 20 2007, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, and the Pacers will win it</div>Are you willing to make a bet?

13. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ May 20 2007, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you willing to make a bet?</div>what kind?

14. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ May 20 2007, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what kind?</div>How about if the Pacers dont win the lottery, you have to put this in your avatar for a month.[​IMG]if the pacers win the lottery ill let u decide one for me.If you really believe what you say, this should be no problem right?

15. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

What kind of fan would I be if I didn't say the Celtics? I have a lot of faith, I think it's our time. I believe we will get a Top 2 pick in the 2007 NBA draft. It would be best for the NBA, anyway. If it is rigged (doubtful, but possible), having Oden or Durant in Boston would be the best for the league because of the big market and the history of the franchise. It would suck to see one of these young superstars go to a low-market city like Memphis or dare I say.. friggen Milwaukee (sorry BCB [​IMG] ).

PLEASE... if there is a God... PLEASE don't let me down.

16. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ May 20 2007, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How about if the Pacers dont win the lottery, you have to put this in your avatar for a month.[​IMG]if the pacers win the lottery ill let u decide one for me.If you really believe what you say, this should be no problem right?</div>all right. But it's if the Pacers land a top 3 pick, not just the #1. Deal?

17. primetime

You just said the Pacers will win it and get Oden. had a change of heart?

18. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ May 20 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You just said the Pacers will win it and get Oden. had a change of heart?</div>I meant top 3.

19. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ May 20 2007, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, and the Pacers will win it</div>you didnt mean it til you saw there was a bet. I just caught you in the lie, but yeah ill take you up on top 3 pick because im nice like that. You My Cracka, got caught on your own bs :winkglasses:

20. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ May 20 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>you didnt mean it til you saw there was a bet. I just caught you in the lie, but yeah ill take you up on top 3 pick because im nice like that. You My Cracka, got caught on your own bs :winkglasses:</div>Well, ok, I kind of figured out that you were saying yes in that post, cause I couldn't understand much else.