Draymond Green disappointed Cavs' opponents going down easily

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by truebluefan, May 8, 2017.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green is disappointed in the level of competition the Indiana Pacers and Toronto Raptors have been able to put up against the Cleveland Cavaliers in these playoffs.

"I thought teams would compete a little harder," Green said after shootaround on Monday. "I just watched San Antonio-Houston. I like to watch good basketball. When you watch Cleveland play, you're only watching one side of the good basketball. That's kind of weak.

"I like watching a good game, not even necessarily that it's going to be a close game. I like to watch teams playing good basketball. When you watch them, you watch one team playing good basketball and everybody else do something. I don't know what that something is."

Read more http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...leveland-cavaliers-opponents-more-competitive

2. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    All full of wind and smoke. Did he mention the word Blazers in his "expert" opinion. For him, it was smart to dis the Cavs opposition as they were tossed aside like us and can't get into his face now. The Pacers and Raptors ought to keep this article for locker room motivation nest season.