Dream Matchups

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by SunnyD, Jul 14, 2007.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Have you ever wanted to see two players go at it, but the only problem was the era they played in?Imagine:Wilt the Stilt vs. Hakeem the DreamBob Cousy vs. Steve NashJerry West vs. Kobe Bryant (Battle of Clutch Shooting)Larry Bird vs. Lebron JamesGilbert Arenas vs. Walt FrazierThe list can go on and on. Add more.

2. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

Kobe Bryant vs. MJDuncan vs. Malone

3. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

It'd be interesting to watch championships from the eighties, nineties, and 2000s play to see which era was truly the best.

4. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Scottie Pippen vs. LeBron JamesKobe Bryant vs. Michael JordanTim Duncan vs. Dominique WilkinsGilbert Arenas vs. Pistol Pete MaravichJason Kidd vs. Oscar RobertsonShaq vs. Wilt

5. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 16 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Scottie Pippen vs. LeBron JamesKobe Bryant vs. Michael JordanTim Duncan vs. Dominique WilkinsGilbert Arenas vs. Pistol Pete MaravichJason Kidd vs. Oscar RobertsonShaq vs. Wilt</div>Yeah ....except the duncan Vs Nique???!!

6. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clangus @ Jul 16 2007, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah ....except the duncan Vs Nique???!!</div>Meh, now that I think about it, I would much rather see a Duncan vs. Ewing matchup.In a Duncan vs. Nique matchup, Tim would severly overpower Wilkins due to a huge size difference.

7. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

Tracy McGrady - Clyde DrexlerKobe Bryant - Michael JordanShaquille O'Neal - Wilt ChamberlainSteve Nash - Piston PeteLeBron James - Magic Johnson

8. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 15 2007, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Meh, now that I think about it, I would much rather see a Duncan vs. Ewing matchup.In a Duncan vs. Nique matchup, Tim would severly overpower Wilkins due to a huge size difference.</div>no sh*t, they wouldn't guard each other. Duncan is a PF the size of a center. The human highlight reel was a SF the size of a shooting guard.

9. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

Kobe vs. Jordan1 on 1 and both of them in the prime. Good God...

10. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

I got a good one....Chris Paul vs Isiah Thomas :worthy: