Dreaming of a rematch....

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by vikingfan, Dec 18, 2003.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Ever since that Gatorade commercial aired featuring that devastating superbowl between KC and Minni, I've been dreaming of a rematch.

Dear God, please allow my Vikings to get things together and actually make the playoffs. And then, when they do, grant us the miracle of actually making it past the NFC Championship game just so we can play the Chiefs.

Hey, miracles do happen.

2. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Any scenario that has us getting around some tough AFC competition this year is OK by me VF! Super Bowl IV rematch!

3. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

If the Vikings can beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, then they only have to beat the Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders in Super Bowls to have a clean slate. Whew!

4. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>DolfanDale wrote:

If the Vikings can beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, then they only have to beat the Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders in Super Bowls to have a clean slate. Whew!
    </div>

lol....the infamy of the Vikes superbowl record. It is pretty sad, isn't it?

5. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Yeah, the guy I feel the worst for is Fran Tarkenton. He really was a great QB, but will never get the credit he deserves because he doesn't have a ring. I feel kinda bad for guys like Jim Marshall and Alan Page too. There were some great Viking players on those teams.