Dude from Croatia......probablly will be 1st pick soon

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by LaBballFan, Jan 31, 2003.

1. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

His name is Damir Omerhodzic and he is only 17.
    He is 6-10 and he is SG
    His best position is shooting guard but he can play everything.
    He is very tall and he got everthing,shoot,handles,he can score easy because of his size,he can grab 10 rebounds easy,plays great defense.
    He is simly all that,when he gets to NBA draft teams will be just crazy about him becuase really there are no that tall shooting guards.
    He is all that but he is coocky because of his talent.
    He is coocky,he is always in fight with his teammates and his coaches and he is not playiing with any effort.
    He is really great talent and he can be better even then Drazen Petrovic but he got to grow up.
    When he starts playing with effort and when he stops fighting he will simply be amazing.

What are your thoughts guys?

SG?
    6-10?
    All around,he can do everything

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

How about Dark Milic?

Too bad there aren't any tapes on these International players or coverage on TV for them.

Sounds like another big man who can shoot. How is his physical game and toughness? And is he quick?

3. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

Big guys are not always the best.

And I got to see it to believe it.

4. LaBballFan

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">How about Dark Milic?

Too bad there aren't any tapes on these International players or coverage on TV for them.

Sounds like another big man who can shoot. How is his physical game and toughness? And is he quick?</div>

Milicic is 6-11 and he also can play every spot.
    He is quick and he can shoot.He is tough and he will also be great in the NBA.

5. Jermainiac

Jermainiac JBB JustBBall Member

Oh, wow! He's even better then Drazen Petrovic!! Dude, I've never even heard of hiM! He just sounds like another foreignor who plays against people half his size and gets good stats and thinks he's all that. So then, he'll come to the NBA and get his ass kicked! Jonathan Bender is a 7-foot SG, and he sux! He's not quick enough to guard those other guards, yet is too small and bony to take on other 7footers. IF this guy does go to the NBA, I bet he'll suck!

Sorry, I just don't have a lotta faith in some of the foreign guys. I mean, there have been like, 10 foreign successes, and 200 guys who have sucked in this great league!

6. BRockwell

BRockwell JBB JustBBall Member

How can all of you guys discuss Milic and Damir's abilities...none of you have seen them play...If you're getting your information from a sportswriters' article please mention who the author is so we can see who's scouting report you're talking about.

Or if by some chance you HAVE seen him play, mention it.

And some of the lines make no sense for instance, LaBball fan wrote "he can score easy because of his size" (on Damir). Please, if size and the ability to shoot was all it took to score then Raef Lafrentz would be unstoppable.

7. jbbKnicks

jbbKnicks JBB JustBBall Member

He can also be a Peja type of player.

8. LaBballFan

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Rocko220":</div><div class="quote_post">How can all of you guys discuss Milic and Damir's abilities...none of you have seen them play...If you're getting your information from a sportswriters' article please mention who the author is so we can see who's scouting report you're talking about.

Or if by some chance you HAVE seen him play, mention it.

And some of the lines make no sense for instance, LaBball fan wrote "he can score easy because of his size" (on Damir). Please, if size and the ability to shoot was all it took to score then Raef Lafrentz would be unstoppable.</div>

First of all I live in Europe so I seen him,Milicic,and many other European players.

Milicic will be great trust me!!!!!!!

And Damir has great shoot and he's tall,he's like Dirk and that's why I think he can score much!!

9. BRockwell

BRockwell JBB JustBBall Member

Well, if you live in europe, then you don't get to see NBA games. TV isn't the same, it makes it tough to project his NBA potential

10. LaBballFan

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Rocko220":</div><div class="quote_post">Well, if you live in europe, then you don't get to see NBA games. TV isn't the same, it makes it tough to project his NBA potential</div>

You are right,if you live in Europe you can't watch every NBA game but fi you have a cable tv......you can watch almost every game.
    With cable tv I can watch amost every tv channel in Europe and most of them are broadcasting NBA games becuase after soccer,basketball is the most popular sport.
    Only real problem with the cable tv is that cable is not cheap at all.
    It's 500$ but once you buy it,it's great!!!!!