Duke Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski reveals best PG in 2020 Draft, and it’s not LaMelo Ball

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by truebluefan, Nov 15, 2020.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The NBA has welcomed plenty of amazing point guards from the draft in recent years. While this year’s crop is not considered as deep as the previous ones, most pundits believe that LaMelo Ball has the brightest future at that position.

The NBA has welcomed plenty of amazing point guards from the draft in recent years. While this year’s crop is not considered as deep as the previous ones, most pundits believe that LaMelo Ball has the brightest future at that position.

“I’d take Tre in a heartbeat. I think he’s the best point guard in the draft. He’s another guy that can come in and play right away. If you want to run, there’s nobody better in passing ahead than him. When I first saw him when we recruited Tyus, I watched Tre play quarterback for a 7th-8th grade team. He was magical out there. He ran and threw,” Coach K added.

read more https://www.prosportsdaily.com/arti...020-draft-and-its-not-lamelo-ball-659533.html

2. brandijames

brandijames New Member

Who are some other notable point guards in this year's draft class?