E-Cigarettes! Im sold!

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by DaRizzle, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

Alright so I had been a cig smoker since 16....and was currently up to 15-20 cigs a day (camel lights).

Long story short I found this book and was able to quit cold turkey, no aids on the spot. I actually stumbled upon the book one evening with no intention to quit. I read the book that night (111 pages) and havent had a cigarette since...crazy...

Allen Carrs Easyway to Stop Smoking

3/7/2011 I had my last cigarette...but I caved in and bought an e-cig starter kit recently.

DONT BUY E-CIGS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL CIGS! Rule of thumb: the more they look like a real cig the worse they perform.

I was bummed at my first ecig, since it didnt taste good, was a bitch to take a drag, wasnt satisfying, and needed to recharge the battery every 2hours. LAME!
    Here is that crappy cig, DONT BUY ANY LIKE THIS (v2, greensmoke, blucig, etc.): http://www.thesafecig.com/

So I found an ecig forum(http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/)...Truth be told there is an overwhelming amount of options of vaporizers, flavors, batteries, use styles....ugh...but after getting some GREAT advice from the threads there Im sold.

If you are interested in getting started buy the RIVA 510 starter kit from LIBERTY FLIGHTS.COM

Libertyflights is an awesome website for ecigs, the best stuff for the lowest prices. I bought "Home Counties e-juice" as my first flavor to try. Its a tobacco style flavor, very tasty.

If you google "best ecig" you will actually be linked to the WORST ones.

As for flavors the sky is the limit...I have been only smoking tobacco flavors so far but EVERYBODY who is an established e-cig user likes all the other flavors more than tobacco...All real cig smokers want is the nicotine...not the ashy nasty taste (trust me its nasty, once you stop you realize how much)

Kiwi, caramel, tiramisu.....ANYTHING! If you are a cig smoker this might sound nasty to incorparate flavors....but you arent SMOKING you are VAPORIZING which allows much more taste to reach you...Im actually interested once I get sweet flavors if it can curb the sweet tooth!

To review:
    1. Dont buy ecigs that try to look like real cigs...i promise you will get over it
    2. Buy a Riva510 starter kit from: http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp
    3. Educate yourself! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
    4. Ask me any questions! Hopefully the time I spent learning all this will save you time!

:sherlock::sherlock::sherlock:

2. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

Or you could just have someone punch you in the nuts every time you feel the need to smoke and eventually you'll associate that pain with smoking and won't want to do it anymore. :devilwink:

3. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

My balls would be destroyed in Vegas then

4. Wheels

Wheels Is That A Challenge?!?!1! Staff Member Global Moderator

good for you Rizz... hope it works out for you and you stay off those things :cheers:

5. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

Oh so you switched from one cancerous poison to another cancerous poison. nice work.

Mamba and Master Shake like this.
  6. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

LOL Thrilla!!! You're sig - avy combo is classic!!!

7. BLAZER PROPHET

BLAZER PROPHET Well-Known Member

dental malpractice claims adjuster
    I did not read the links and have no idea about these e-cigs, but I do have a couple of questions:

1) Are they nicotine free?

2) Can you get some with reduced smoke as opposed to no smoke?

3) Do they have e-pipes?

4) What are the health risks?

8. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    You heard it here first folks, DaRizzle says dont buy e-cigs that look like cigs, but are penis shaped.

9. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

1. Yes if you want them to be. They have premade "e-juice" from 24mg nic (unfiltered cig) down to ^mg (ultralight) and also zero nicotine flavors.

2. Its not actually smoke its water vapor. the main ingredient is food grade vegetable based glycerine( aka: VG) its used in moisturizer, soaps, fog machines, and food products. The amount of vapor depends on you mix of e-juice. Less vapor=less satisfied in tast and "throat hit"...that feeling you get when you inhale a normal cig.

3. They have "e-juice" mimicking cigars which have great reviews. People are in love with that stuff

4. Well the FDA hates it, cant deny that, but the is a lot of research from other reputable sources that are in other countries or American universities. They are all over the forum but here is a link:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...icles-validate-e-cigs-safer-than-analogs.html

Here is a HARVARD and BERKELEY research doc saying they are better than normal cigs : http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/centers-...ticle.jphp.pdf

there are many that thin the FDA is hating on ecigs cause of being buddy buddy with tabacco...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  10. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

e-cig girth matters

11. Rodolfo

Rodolfo Double Stamp>Triple Stamp

Always pleased to see someone kick the cancer sticks. Good luck man.

12. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

these ecig things are a waste of money, if you really need something in your mouth try gum or dick

13. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
    Wow, you really think you're something, huh Rizzle?

14. 3RA1N1AC

do you still smoke blunts? a little tobacco never hurt anyone

15. 3RA1N1AC

soooo, the guy doing a groucho marx show at the theater tonight had never heard of these, and as he is not allowed to smoke in alot of venues, is gonna pick up a cigar lookin one!