End of season record vs the rest of the league?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Stockton, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Stockton

Stockton JBB

As part of the Deron Williams trade, the Jazz have got a first rounder from the Warriors for the upcoming draft. It's top seven protected this season. So naturally, as a Jazz fan I'm wondering where Warriors fans think they'll end up in the draft order, based on their end of season record?

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Knowing us... probably 8th to 15th pick. We don't really suck, we sorta suck (compared to the entire league) and that almost guarantees we'll never improve our team with a can't miss franchise type of a guy unless he slips. Look at the clippers and Blake Griffin. Think we'll get one of those dudes? I sure hope so, but not counting on it anytime soon.

3. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    The W's aren't that bad. Curry, Ellis, and Lee are a quality big 3. I'm liking Jackson as coach, too. It'll take some time, but I think he will get the team playing hard all 48 minutes.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

We need that, plus some size in the middle. The warriors are just dying for it. Even though Kwame Brown played little this year, he was a huge impact. We can't say that about the warriors centers in the past few years. We've been playing power forward sized bodies at the 5 in the west and it's not working. Biedrins can get us numbers if he can stay out of foul trouble, but he's not giving us the intangibles that Kwame Brown can do at a mobile 6'11 270-280 lbs.