Expect Another Review

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Erin, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

I'm going to tomorrow's Sixers/Pacers game so you guys can expect a personal review along with photos for Monday!

2. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Yippie!

3. Martin

Martin Back from retirement

Im glad that you make photos...I saved all the season opner pics on my HD [​IMG]

4. Erin

5. Erin

"Ron Artest You psycho!"
    "Artest you suck!"
    "Haha, Ron fell down!"

These are just some of the rants that fans were screaming at Ron Artest on Sunday night. But was it because he was playing so well or because these fans really hated him? Artest finished the game with 30 points, 10 rebounds, and 1 less tooth in his mouth. You be the judge.

The Pacers ran away with this game from the start with the help of Ron Artest and Jermaine O'Neal. But the Sixers came soaring back in the 2nd and 3rd to tie up the game and to then later take the lead. Well, I correct myself. Not the Sixers. But Allen Iverson, Samuel Dalembert, and Derrick Coleman did. You see, Iverson, Dalembert, and Coleman were the only double-digit scorers in the game and seemed to be the only players who showed up to play. Iverson lead the team with 37 points.

The Sixers couldn't buy a basket in the 4th quarter and in the long run fell apart. They only scored 10 points in that quarter. Indiana went away with an 85-74 win over the home team. Disappointing.