Fellow Pats fan here

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Glenso1188, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

So this is where everyone took off to. I was getting scared as to what happen to everyone else.

2. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

Greetings and Salutations!! This is the spot alright... I'm pretty much done with the other site and have just about everything I need here.

Good to have you here.

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Welcome Glenso! You're a tough man to get ahold of. I'm glad you made it as I saw Pats got you to give your email out. I bet the Red Zone seemed rather empty.... [​IMG]

Anyway, the Pats look ready to make a run. Any predictions?

4. Glenso1188

My predictions for the Bills game is that Milloy is going to hear a lot of boos while bledsoe will get a lot of cheers as he was a guy who left with nothing but class. Well thats atleast my plan for the game. I also feel this will be close battle as most Pats games are. The Bills defense does not get the respect it deserves. Although I dont see the Bills offense moving the ball much either. I see a close low scoring game with the Pats winning by less than a TD.

5. Glenso1188

Well I couldnt be more wrong about the Bills defense in this game. But my question to you guys is that Milloy hit on Brady. They didnt show any replays at the game and have yet to see it on video but did the announcers say anything about the hit itself? Was it a clean hit or did it appear he was trying to hurt Brady?

6. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Welcome glenso. I take it you got my email. Good to see another pats fan.

I doubt milloy was trying to hurt him since they are good friends, but I was at the game so i'm not sure either. What a game. I mean it went as good as you could expect and to get the sweet justice of beating them by the same score they beat us was perfect. I can't wait for the playoffs. AFC is coming through us and I hope we don't give it up.

7. Glenso1188

I did get your e-mail, thanks for giving me a heads up on this site. I have seen the hit Milloy got on Brady on tv now. I have a hard time believing that Milloy didnt have any intent to hurt the way he came at his leg. Nothing personal of Milloy towards Brady but rather a message to kraft and belichick. When Kraft called up Milloy after he was released, Milloys only 2 words were F*** You. After the Bills game in week 1 he did nothing but trash the organization, as did Sam Gash. I guess we will never trully know what Milloys intent was on that play as I'm probably reading too much into the situation but I"m looking forward to sports final with Bob Lobel tonight and see where he and anyone else on the show weighs in on the situation.

8. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Welcome aboard Glenso! The best conference in the NFL is now fully represented.

Looking Fwd to the Pats run off 3 more wins!