Ferguson: Tevez is our player

Discussion in 'Manchester United FC' started by CelticKing, Jul 26, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Sir Alex Ferguson admits he already considers Carlos Tevez to be a Manchester United player.</p>

</p>

The Premier League champions are waiting to conclude a deal to sign the Argentine striker from West Ham United<span class="iAs" style="border-bottom: 1px solid darkgreen; color: darkgreen; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: underline; padding-bottom: 1px"></span>. </p>

Fifa has recommended the Court of Arbitration for Sport rule on the matter, while Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian has issued a High Court writ against The Hammers. </p>

Ferguson concedes there is no 'going back' for his club and expects Tevez to finish up at Old Trafford. </p>

"We've done all the work, (United lawyer) Maurice Watkins has been working overtime on it for the last two months now," Ferguson told Sky Sports News. </p>

"We've gone so far it's pointless thinking of going back now, we're where we want to be. </p>

"We feel he's our player, and we hope that's the case and it's going to be proven in the next few days." </p>

The United manager also revealed that he has been encouraged by the fact that Joorabchian has taken the matter to the High Court. </p>

He added: "I feel more confident about getting him now because the agent is confident enough to take it to the High Court. </p>

"You can be embarrassed there if it is not right and lose everything. He must be very confident regarding the situation with West Ham. </p>

"I would imagine it will be done before the deadline, and we will wait for him anyway if we have to. </p>

"Last summer we didn't go for him because we weren't sure of the arrangement."</p>

</p>

[​IMG] </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

2. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

Man, you are a tease, I thought it was settled.</p>

Tevez, Rooney (Rossi in for either)</p>

Giggs (Nani), Scholes (Anderson), Ronaldo</p>

Carrick/Hargaeves</p>

Evra, Rio, Vidic, Neville</p>

VDS (Foster)</p>

How awesome is that?</p>

Weak point at goal still.</p>

-Petey</p>

3. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Man, you are a tease, I thought it was settled.</p>

Tevez, Rooney (Rossi in for either)</p>

Giggs (Nani), Scholes (Anderson), Ronaldo</p>

Carrick/Hargaeves</p>

Evra, Rio, Vidic, Neville</p>

VDS (Foster) </p>

How awesome is that?</p>

Weak point at goal still.</p>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

haha, yea i know, it's taking so long. </p>

i agree about the goal, VDS is still pretty good but they gotta find someone quick to be able to replace him. they should have gone after buffon.</p>

4. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha, yea i know, it's taking so long.

i agree about the goal, VDS is still pretty good but they gotta find someone quick to be able to replace him. they should have gone after buffon. </p>

</div></p>

VDS has had some issuses as the season closed.</p>

Buffon isn't leaving Italy. He could had left last year when Juventus was demoted, but he stuck it out. Why leave now?</p>

-Petey</p>

5. CelticKing

To play for the arguably best team in the world.