Flozell Adams: Dipshit extraordinaire

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Chutney, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Just for the record, that's three times in two games that he's been booked for tripping opposing players. He did it twice against the Giants (once to Umenyiora, once to Tuck which resulted in a shoulder injury) and once more against the Panthers. So in addition to being the most penalized player in the NFL, he's now making a run for the most fined. This is a multiple Pro Bowler, people.

2. Lost One

Lost One ...

Fuck Flozell Adams. Fuck the Cowboys. This is why I hate and have absolutely no respect for the organization. They must resort to cheap tactics like this to gain an advantage. Oh well, this'll only make things sweeter when they choke like always.

3. mgb

mgb Over-Nite Sensation

You know I'd think you'd put this thread in the Giants forum rather than baiting in the Cowboys forum.

I think he's a dipshit if he gets suspended for a game.

4. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

It came off a lot more "bait-ey" than I intended it. Sorry about that. The reason I posted it here is because I know a lot of Cowboys fans get annoyed with him too. My brother's a Cowboys fan and my favourite part of watching Dallas games are his reactions to the inevitable "Holding on #76."

I think Flozell's one of the more overrated players in the league.

5. rocketeer

rocketeer Active Member

this has absolutely nothing to do with the cowboys. if flozell was on a different team, he'd still be committing all these penalties.

6. mgb

mgb Over-Nite Sensation

False starts more than holding and at the worst possible times. Ya, no prob, probably it was more it coming from a Giant fan. :)