ford vs. hinrich

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by mydi619, Feb 13, 2004.

1. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

i just saw a post by someone who is upset that kirk made the rookie challenge over ford. anyone else here upset by that?

2. coolhandluke

coolhandluke JBB JustBBall Member

I'm not, Ford is a good player, but so is Kirk. they both play well, but i think Kirk's been playing a little better, and he's proven he can help his team. He's worth more to his team then ford.

3. Crossover

Crossover JBB JustBBall Member

I'd been looking forward to seeing Ford there since he was drafted, and I was sorely disappointed when I saw that Hinrich beat him out.

4. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting coolhandluke:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not, Ford is a good player, but so is Kirk. they both play well, but i think Kirk's been playing a little better, and he's proven he can help his team. He's worth more to his team then ford.</div>

Kirk is more valueable to his team more than TJ?? [​IMG] Do you hear yourself man? TJ, and Micheal Redd have done amazing jobs leading that team to success. Take away TJ, and the Bucks would start to slump. Take away Hinrich, same old Bulls.

5. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

^You can't say that though, very unfair.

I take Kirk any day of the week.

6. Linkin

Linkin JBB JustBBall Member

They are both good players but i just think right now Kirk is playing better ball than TJ.

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

People don't realise how much of an impact TJ has on the Bucks. He goes past the stats, without them the Bucks offense is no where near as smooth. He gets their running game going, controlls the offense and is the key behind their success

Bucks have much better players around him than the Bulls do with Kirk but that doesn't mean TJ isn't more important.

Give me TJ to run a team ahead of Kirk.

8. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

kirk hinrich is better than tj ford hands down. Hinrich is going to be an all-star b4 his career is over, hinrich has the better 3pt shot, while both are great passers. Hinrich is one hell of a defender. kirk has been more impressive than tj thus far and definetly deserved the nod at the rookie all-star game

9. ~Fatality~

~Fatality~ JBB JustBBall Member

I admitt, I was deeply upset at the drafting of Hinrich. If there was a point gaurd to get, I thought it was Ford. I correct myself. Hinrich has turned into a very good player with such great heart.

I take Hinrich over Ford by a smidge.

10. CANT STOP ME

CANT STOP ME JBB Probationary User

I think they shouldnt have had haslem on it and just put tj and hinrich on it together.

11. Ravenous

Ravenous JBB JustBBall Member

Don't hate on TJ...give him some time and he'll come into his own!

12. Crossover

They needed Haslem to provide some size, though in the end, it didn't matter.

You could definitely give me TJ. Who better to run your offense?

13. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

Well thanks for the input guys, I don't think I can be the judge of this because I've only seen Bucks games when they play against the bulls so I can't fully assess TJ Ford, but I do know that Kirk is helping out the Bulls a whole lot. He has this leadership presence even though he's a rookie and can really make things happen for his team. I seriously think he is currently the best player on the bulls. We need him there every night.

14. Crossover

Jamal Crawford is a better player than Hinrich. ;D

15. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Crossover:</div><div class="quote_post">Jamal Crawford is a better player than Hinrich. ;D</div>

lol, i like jamal better because he has more flair, but sometimes his shot selection isn't the greatest, i hope we resign jc during the offseason, our future lineup for the years 2 come w/ hinrich, crawford, chandler, curry, and me <--j/k