Foreign Xbox 360s

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jurassic, May 26, 2006.

1. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

This is a really weird request, so I doubt I'll get a response.....

I'm working for a Microsoft guy, he wants me to purchase a few Xbox 360s and ship them to prize winners in various countries across the world. The catch is that they need to be in the version of the country that they are going to (so that they people receiving them don't have to buy power converters, also dvds are different overseas....). I need them for the following countries; Thailand, UK, Netherlands, and Germany. Obviously I can just get the USA and Canada ones from Circuit City or something.

Also, he would prefer that I buy them from somewhere within the country that they are going to (cuts down on shipping time and cost).

Does anyone know of a website where I can do this (other than Ebay). Any help would be great, but I realize this is kind of a complicated request. Thanks.

2. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    UK Stores and Prices

The EU nations all have a same nation of the XBOX 360, so you could get three for UK, Holland and Germany.

As for the Thai one, I'm not sure about a site where you can look at sellers. Sorry...