Four Dolphins Make 03-04 Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by DolfanDale, Dec 18, 2003.

1. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

It looks like Adewale Ogunleye, Zach Thomas, Patrick Surtain and Brock Marion are headed to Honolulu. Did they leave any Dolphins out? Jason Taylor? His numbers were down a little, but you have to figure most teams game plan for him. I still think he's the best DE in the league. Matt Turk has played great the last half of the season. He single handedly put the Dolphins in a position to tie the Eagles on Monday Night. He had an awfully good game against the Redskins. Ricky Williams would have made the Pro Bowl if someone would block for him. I believe Chris Chambers has some Pro Bowl season in him if the next coach will get a QB who can get him the ball.

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

jason taylor has how many sacks? 9???

there is alot of snubs this year, i think westbrook was a snub, sam madison, and others are.

3. Dolphins

Dolphins nfl-*****s member

James mcnight!!! can't forget him!

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I was suprised to see 4. Ogunleye & Surtain were givens. Zach is the marquee name on the D. Brock making it was a shock. I thought Knight was the better safety this year.

Soon; Chambers & McMichael will fixtures on the AFC squad. Ricky will be back next year.

5. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I'll agree Both Brock Marion and Jerome Woods making the probowl in front of Rodney Harrison were mistakes. I mean the numbers just don't even compaer and with how well our defense has been playing to only have two probowlers is an insult. I don't think there is a single player on the Defensive side of the ball for the KC cheifs that deserves to be in the probowl. Regardless of numbers they have not been that good this year though have alot of turnovers I will give them that and that alone. They have played just good enough to let that offense win games for them.