Free tickets! not a BS offer

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by dudleysghost, Mar 23, 2006.

1. dudleysghost

dudleysghost JBB JustBBall Member

<font color=""Red"">DO NOT SPAM HERE!</font>

2. dudleysghost

not spam

I don't know how you define spam, but the tickets are FREE and I don't make any money off it. If you had bothered to check out the offer you would know that. It's just a promotion that global spectrum, who I don't work for, is running. It would be advertising/SPAM IMO if someone was making money off it, but the tickets are FREE. Most Blazer fans want to know about free tickets, but if you think there is something wrong with that, whatever.

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Signing up and having your first post promoting free tickets is a red flag for spam on this site. Please read the guidelines and site policies below to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

Guidelines
    Site Policies

4. dudleysghost

be that as it may, while some people may put commercial ads in their posts, I was just posting the link that leads people to the Global Spectrum site that gives away free tickets for signing up for their email newsletter. You just sign up, they send you an email, and you print it out and exchange it for two nice tickets to a home game. I don't work for the company, and neither I nor they make money off it. I just posted it because a) there is a contest to sign people up, with a prize being a free lux box for one game, and [​IMG] I signed up for the offer and got the free tickets, so I know it is legit and a great deal. 200 level tickets for free! The details of the contest are described in the link.

I realize it sounds too good to be true, but it really is as it appears. I even read the privacy policy (http://www.rosequarter.com/400/PrivacyPolicy.asp), and they don't sell to third parties, so not only am I not commercial spamming, they also will not sell to email spammers, so they say. In the two weeks since I've signed up, I haven't gotten any unusual new spam so I know that is true too.

I know it is a moderators job to keep the boards free of shenanigans, but I really think you should check this out before deleting it, and you will see that it is as I said: free blazer tickets and not commercial spam. You will also see that I'm 5th in the contest right now with little chance of winning, but it will be good to at least partially fill the Rose Garden again. If you want to delete this post again I won't repost the link, but just check it first please. It is completely legit.

For free blazer tickets click here:

http://66.51.172.38/vm/Default.aspx?b=215964&a=756&m=252

5. dudleysghost

and btw: I did read the guidelines, and IMHO this is neither "spam" (generally rude, immature or annoying behavior) or "commercial spam" (postings with links designed to get web traffic or profit). That's how I interpreted it, but this is just free blazer tickets. Free Tickets (!!) I claimed mine for tomorrow's game, and will be sitting in section 214 and hopefully watching the blazers not getting blown out by the spurs. Go blazers!