FSU loses again

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Bearsfan1, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

That makes 3. If they lose next week at florida(very possible) and then play in ACC title game vs Miami/VT where they could lose too, Porky will be changing his signature [​IMG]

2. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

I was mad about that. I was going for Clemson to win then I decided to go for FSU and they get blown out.

3. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Flordia states season is basically over because a bcs bowl is gone

4. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Flordia states season is basically over because a bcs bowl is gone</div>

WRONG. They are in ACC title game no matter what. If they win that game, they goto BCS bowl game

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Flordia states season is basically over because a bcs bowl is gone</div>

WRONG. They are in ACC title game no matter what. If they win that game, they goto BCS bowl game</div>

I'm going to be honest. I think I'm going to lose this bet. FSU will lose at least 2 more times. My only hope is for them to go 2-1. Hopefully they get an easy bowl game.

Florida
    Miami
    ?

That's their schedule now.

6. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Flordia states season is basically over because a bcs bowl is gone</div>

WRONG. They are in ACC title game no matter what. If they win that game, they goto BCS bowl game</div>

I'm going to be honest. I think I'm going to lose this bet. FSU will lose at least 2 more times. My only hope is for them to go 2-1. Hopefully they get an easy bowl game.

Florida
    Miami
    ?

That's their schedule now.</div>

Well . . .Miami has to keep winning or VT moves back into ACC title game, but yes

7. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Is there Any chance of a Repeat of the 2002 fiesta bowl? I'd love to see Miami and Ohio State paired up again!