Future of Randolph

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Moo2K4, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

So, I was thinking not too long ago of this. Now that Pryzbilla has agreed to resign and you guys drafted Aldridge, where do you see Randolph's future. Do you guys think you'll hold onto him and bring Aldridge off the bench for now, or will you trade him at some point for whatever you may need and start Aldridge immediately? I was just wondering as to what you guys may think will go down. Personally, now that you've resigned Pryzbilla, I think Randolph could be out the door. In my opinion, he's overpaid for a guy that has as many issues as he does (medical and off the court). And, seeing as how you did draft , that could be saying, hey, shape up or we have someone who can take your job right from you. So, what do you guys think? Will he be staying, or will he be on his way out?

2. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Him and Miles are definitely on the way out. They have a lot of good young pieces and should contend in 3-5 years. Jack, Blake, Webster, Roy, and Aldridge is a solid young core, plus next years draft pick.