Game 4: Jazz @ Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by bbwSwish, May 13, 2007.

1. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

I didn't see a game thread so I figured I would make one. The game is tonight at 9:00 ET on TNT. Let's tie up the series Warriors! After the big win in Game 3, we should have the confidence to pull out a win. I'm really happy the Jazz didn't take a 3-0 lead because that would have been near impossible to come back from. The Oracle is going to be crazy again tonight and hopefully we can even things up before sending the series back to Utah.

2. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Everyone is a Warriors fan now. Not that I blame anyone. They are fun to watch and are the feel good story of the NBA. I would be in trouble If I didn't root for Golden State these days.

Best of luck to GS in game 4 in leveling the series.

Go get them Jack!!

3. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

This is going to be a close game, just like the Mavericks game in game 4. If Utah wins they won the series, but it's not true for Golden State if they win.

And since it's going to be a close game, I foresee a Utah victory, pulling out the win in the final minutes, just like game 1 and 2, which I'm sure everyone remembers. I sure do.

And it would help if the refs weren't blatantly favoring Golden State. I'm still fuming over that Baron offensive foul, which from now on I'll refer to as "The Foul". But nevertheless the Jazz will in despite of the three blind zebras.

Update on emailing the league about "The Foul": So far I've gotten four people to send emails. I've personally sent a few hundred. But no responses so far...

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

If you are on about the Baron Davis dunk, that was not a foul. Yeah he hit AK in the face but AK was the guy that created the contact which forced the hit where he jumped into the play to get the block. It was a clear shooting foul.

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Pssttt! AllNet, Gohn is being sarcastic and extremely superstitious! He's a Warriors fan still.

6. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">CABANGBANG Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He's a Warriors fan still.</div>

I don't know dude... he might get lost in his craziness and actually become a Jazz fan. And I'm not talking about the music.

7. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

Big game tonight, no doubt. Hopefully the Warriors can shoot it like they did in game 3; that would help a lot.

I think Monta Ellis and Al Harrington show up and play their best games of the playoffs.

I hope Derek Fisher continues to take shots away from Boozer, Harpering, and Giricek.

The Warriors need to continue to come up with steals and blocks and forcing turnovers like they have been all series (Utah is averaging about 23 turnovers per game I believe in the series) and the Warriors need to take care of the ball themselves like in game 3 both with limited turnovers and by limiting the missed defensive boards.

8. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Thx Swish!

Go Warriors!

If we win, it will be because of Gohn and his recent defection to Jazz fandom! Now the Jazz are really screwed! [​IMG]

9. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">AllNet Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Everyone is a Warriors fan now. Not that I blame anyone. They are fun to watch and are the feel good story of the NBA. I would be in trouble If I didn't root for Golden State these days.

Best of luck to GS in game 4 in leveling the series.

Go get them Jack!!</div>haha I agree allnet. I think Swish was the biggest Magic fan on these boards a few weeks ago.[​IMG]

But yea, I agree with Gohn that it will be a close game but the Warriors will come out on top. I think he was joking about the Jazz winning but if the Warriors win tonight, it will have nothing to do with what our predictions are on this game.

10. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Rudeezy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">haha I agree allnet. I think Swish was the biggest Magic fan on these boards a few weeks ago.[​IMG]</div>

Oh I'm still a Magic fan, don't worry. [​IMG] I just love watching the Warriors and they're my second favorite team.

Magic > Warriors but Warriors > everyone else. [​IMG]

11. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    The Warriors have got to WIN TONIGHT or else I dunno what I'm going to do [​IMG].

12. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

Wooot I'm ready!! I could of gone to this game too. My friends had extra tickets but i refused them because it was mothers day but now she's at my uncles house doing some other thing so i could of gone! argggg but im stoked we need this win to get the momentum going our way

13. Rudeezy

When does the pregame start? I'm ready!!!

14. Custodianrules2

Okay, I will log off so there's no distractions! I must focus on the game!

Here's me probably cursing Pietrus for something he hasn't done yet while some guy is reminding me that he was a huge factor in last game.

[​IMG]

15. Rudeezy

It is raining 3's in OAKTOWN!!!!

16. boogiescott

boogiescott JBB JustBBall Member

are we playing this game in utah? just curious.... the way refs are calling it i thought we were playing in utah and stockton malone and mark eaton were the refs

17. Custodianrules2

I know the calls are absolutely bullsht!

18. Rudeezy

I'm not liking the pace of this game...

19. The Legend

The Legend Legend of JBB..

Not a very good pace for Golden State. Utah has closed out both quarters strongly. Not good signs for the Warriors, on the plus side Monta and Jackson have been hitting there shots.

50-49 Utah lead.

Lets see if the Warriors can turn the pace up in the 2nd half.

20. Custodianrules2

sht man... the warriors aren't going to win this way. What happened to ball movement and trying to find something at the hoop?