Game 5

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by dee still ballin, Apr 29, 2003.

1. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Should clinch it.. but if Baron has a big game and Moiso has a big Game they might be headed back to the Big Easy for a 6th game.. Just find some way to try try to contain Iverson and Hornets might win this one.. but I doubt they will...

2. sixersonline

sixersonline JBB JustBBall Member

I don't think the Hornets containing Iverson has a much to do with it as one would think. Last night Iverson really struggled (9-28 FG), but Hornets still didn't get the job done.

The one game the Hornets have won, they totally dominated the Sixers inside and on the boards. The Sixers controlled the board/paint area when they've won.

Coming in people thought that the Hornets would have a decided advantage over the sixers in the paint. But so far, that aspect have proven to be dead even.

The Sixers frontcourt just needs to respond to the challenge again, and match the intensity of the Hornets' and this series is over.

3. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

I agree with the statements made above, even though our loss in this game was heartbraking, I believe we can get them in tonight's game. I also think we have to win this game, because if we were to tie, I believe they could easily take that last game away from us.

We need more production from Keith and Kenny. Allen is doing fine, even though he is shooting poorly. But we have no time to concentrate on that. We have to get a win tonight, even if it means that he were to shoot 9/35.

4. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

sixers should knock them out next game.

5. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

As in tonight's? I hope so.