Game Thread: Jazz at Bucks

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Stockton, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div align="center">[​IMG] at [​IMG]
    <font color=""Navy"">Utah Jazz</font> (5-1) at <font color=""DarkGreen"">Milwaukee Bucks</font> (2-4)</div>

Date: Saturday 11th November, 6:30 PM (Utah)
    Local TV: My 24 / KJZZ
    National TV: NBALP

Last Game

<font color=""Navy"">Jazz:</font> Jazz 107 at Celtics 100
    <font color=""DarkGreen"">Bucks:</font> Bucks 111 at Wizards 116

<div align="center"><font color=""Navy"">Jazz</font>

Projected Starters

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    <font size=""1"">Deron Williams, CJ Miles, Andrei Kirilenko, Carlos Boozer, Mehmet Okur</font>

6th Man

[​IMG]
    <font size=""1"">Derek Fisher</font>

<font color=""DarkGreen"">Bucks</font>

Projected Starters

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    <font size=""1"">Mo Williams, Michael Redd, Ruben Patterson, Charlie Villaneuva, Andrew Bogut</font>

6th Man

[​IMG]
    <font size=""1"">Charlie Bell</font></div>

Prediction

Jazz by 6

2. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

I really like this Bucks' team potential, they've got a solid group of young guys and a nice up and coming bench. I think Boozer had an ok game against Charlie V and Okur tears up Bogut. AK can't stop Redd, and Redd winds up with 35.

I say Bucks by 4

3. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Jazz 113 Bucks 111. The Jazz should really stop trying to give their fans heart attacks like that. Michael Redd scored 57.

4. J_Ray

I was wrong, Utah wins 113-111, Redd couldn't be stopped or even slowed down, he messed around, dropped 57 and broke Kareem's old Bucks' scoring record for a single game. AK got hurt, sprained ankle, here we go again. Boozer had one hell of a game, and heads up play by D-Will to push ball up court after Redd tied it, found Harpring for a game winning layup.

5. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

God, I missed another game...I'm going to kill my manager for scheduling me on Jazz nights...Micheal Redd dropped 57?! Who was guarding him?!

6. Stockton

Stockton JBB

With Kirilenko out, the Bucks scored 70 in the second half. Deron Williams had another huge game with 27 points, 15 assists and 5 steals. He also managed to hit some shots from beyond the arc, going 3-6. Boozer had 32 points, Millsap 15 off the bench.

7. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

KS1, I'm with you.... I was at work all night, and it looks like I missed an amazing game. It seems like we lost AK early, maybe he was guarding Redd? Dunno.

But anyways, where did this Redd guy come from? I seriously had only heard the name before... I never knew he was this good. He's scored over 30 like every game this seaon... jesus.. This guy is or atleast was very underrated. And I also heard we blew a 20 pt lead and almost lost it at the end.... typical Jazz, except this season we are closing out games. And Boozer had 32 pts, and Williams had 15 assists! The night before he had 14! Williams is playing really well.

On another note, I work at La Caille, a really expensive french restaurant.... and I saw Gordon Giricek up there tonight eating with a girl. Who was extremely attractive by the way. But damn, Gordan didn't even watch his own Jazz play? I know he's in SLC to get his ACL looked at but damn....

8. J_Ray

Wow, this thread is getting crazy, never hearing of Redd? Giri ditching Jazz for a girl? We did blow a big lead, sort of dissapointing IMO. I can't believe we had C.J. Miles covering Redd when he was in, then when Redd went off, we had Harpring on him to start then they changed to Deron, but by the time Deron got the assignment, Redd couldn't miss. That last shot Redd did miss was because he had Deron and Boozer's hand in his face.

9. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Marbire Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">KS1, I'm with you.... I was at work all night, and it looks like I missed an amazing game. It seems like we lost AK early, maybe he was guarding Redd? Dunno.

On another note, I work at La Caille, a really expensive french restaurant.... and I saw Gordon Giricek up there tonight eating with a girl. Who was extremely attractive by the way. But damn, Gordan didn't even watch his own Jazz play? I know he's in SLC to get his ACL looked at but damn....</div>

You work at La Caille?! Damn, are you loaded?! I use to work at Domino's and Karl Malone came in all the time...
    But Giri, such a pimp...never liked the guy...haha

But C'mon budd, Redd is the guy who forgo to be LeBron's sidekick to being his own super hero, the guy who can hit the threes, ALL AROUND good guy...
    (crickets chirping)

<div class="quote_poster">J_Ray Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Wow, this thread is getting crazy, never hearing of Redd? Giri ditching Jazz for a girl? We did blow a big lead, sort of dissapointing IMO. I can't believe we had C.J. Miles covering Redd when he was in, then when Redd went off, we had Harpring on him to start then they changed to Deron, but by the time Deron got the assignment, Redd couldn't miss. That last shot Redd did miss was because he had Deron and Boozer's hand in his face.</div>

C.J. had to guard Redd?! Poor guy, just as he thought he was wearing a jockstrap, he was sent back to the diapers.