Giants 'can't walk away with a loss'

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by truebluefan, Nov 20, 2013.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin called his team's upcoming game against the Dallas Cowboys "an opportunity" Wednesday. Some of his best defensive players took it to another level.

"Personally, I feel like this game is going to determine the outcome of the season," said safety Antrel Rolle. "We can't walk away with a loss."

"Instead of us digging ourselves out of a hole, if we lose this football game, it's more like them putting dirt on us," said defensive end Justin Tuck. "Mathematically no, [losing] doesn't mean we're out of it. But we're kinda looking at it as a must-win."

Read more http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...rk-giants-consider-game-vs-dallas-cowboys-win

2. vette322

vette322 Member

Down 14-6 at HT. The offense just seems completely out of synch (as usual in 2013), and the play calling inside the 10 has been downright atrocious. When you score 6 points, and it's on 2 FGs that are 21 and 23 yards - that's the difference between winning and losing.

Gotta take the 2nd half KO, and get a TD and put the pressure back on Dallas. I think the Cowboys can be had in a close game, but the Giants offense has to do something.

3. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Oh yeah they are walking......walking on the golf course. lol the Giant O has been
    out of synch all year, nothing new here. Giants need to get new faces as O & D
    coodinators. team has been stuck for last 4 years.