Giants' pre season Game #1 at Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by cagedlion, Aug 10, 2013.

1. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Media already has Giant team as a .500 team. Come on folks..............
    let's see what they have.

Half time looks:

Cruz is Cruz..........but still wish he'd practice as a team member.:tsktsk:

DaMontre Moore looks good at DE. :clap:

Impressed with Painter. (3rd quarter) :drumroll:

RB Brown looks anxious. :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. dumpstralmannow

dumpstralmannow Active Member

Giants might well have the best passing attack in football this year if Nicks stays healthy. Randel is about to be a star. They would have 3 stars at WR. No team in football can come close to that. The TE is a very good receiver as well. If they ever could get their running game going, they might have a chance to have the best offense in football.

Damontre Moore was another steal of a pass rusher. I've always said 95% of GM's are morons. The combine is moronic and is a waste of time. Look at football tape. Moore dominated college. The fact he was a 3rd round draft pick was a joke. Hankins was a guy I watched closely. He was pushing the pocket back a lot. Both of those guys early look like fabulous picks.

The LB's were pathetic again. They are killing this team. Granted, it's going to be a lot harder to run outside with JPP and Tuck who are fabulous against the run. However, I believe the draft next year will be strong in LB. This team needs to take one big time in the first round because our LB's are crap.

3. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Eli Manning's 57-yard TD to Victor Cruz highlights Giants win

Victor Cruz strolled into the end zone and thought for a moment about putting on his salsa dancing shoes. Two unenthusiastic steps later, he chucked the idea.

"I didn't want to give it the full gamut," Cruz said. "It's the preseason."

Besides, after missing organized team activities and minicamp during a contract dispute, the New York Giants' wide receiver is a little rusty on the celebration thing.

The catching touchdown passes from Eli Manning thing, however, remains just fine. Cruz pulled in a rainbow from the New York quarterback and ran by the Pittsburgh secondary for a 57-yard score in an 18-13 victory over the Steelers on Saturday night.

Read more http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330810023