Gmails for 5 of you.

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by superder81, Oct 22, 2004.

1. superder81

superder81 JBB JustBBall Member

Hey guys. Man I'm glad the site is back up. Anyway, I got invites to give away, so the first 5 to email me get one. derrickcanton(at)gmail.com.

Exclusive to my Warrior bros and sis's.

Peace,
    Derrick

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Hey that sounds cool [​IMG]

3. superder81

superder81 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting superder81:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey guys. Man I'm glad the site is back up. Anyway, I got invites to give away, so the first 5 to email me get one. derrickcanton(at)gmail.com.

Exclusive to my Warrior bros and sis's.

Peace,
    Derrick</div>

Lol, I guess these things aren't as scarce anymore. I still got the invites just in case. Anyway, sorry if this sounds alot like advertising. Now that I look back at it, it kind of does.

Anyway, I have yet to attend a Warriors game this year, after watching the last couple home openers (which they had won by the way). I'm looking at perhaps later in the season when I hope to have time (and funds). Still keeping hope alive!

Stay up guys.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting superder81:</div><div class="quote_post">Lol, I guess these things aren't as scarce anymore. I still got the invites just in case. Anyway, sorry if this sounds alot like advertising. Now that I look back at it, it kind of does.

Anyway, I have yet to attend a Warriors game this year, after watching the last couple home openers (which they had won by the way). I'm looking at perhaps later in the season when I hope to have time (and funds). Still keeping hope alive!

Stay up guys.</div>
    Cool I think I'm good with email stuff, it's just the topic came out of nowhere without a real introduction about yourself! [​IMG] Maybe you can sign the warriors fan roll call thread and maybe post on a few warrior topics? hehe [​IMG]