Gone Fishing!!!

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by N4S, Jun 7, 2005.

1. N4S

N4S BBW Member

2. Mr.Wade

Mr.Wade JBB The Canadian Dream

Rasheed All-Crybaby 1st team... just remember that when you guys lose to the Spurs in 6 games.

3. dtay

dtay formely NaKz

hahah i love this gone fishing stuff
    god shaq is fat
    bl 2 the heat tho

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Mr.Wade:</div><div class="quote_post">Rasheed All-Crybaby 1st team... just remember that when you guys lose to the Spurs in 6 games.</div>

See what I mean about Heat fans? *shakes head*

5. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Mr.Wade:</div><div class="quote_post">Rasheed All-Crybaby 1st team... just remember that when you guys lose to the Spurs in 6 games.</div>

Hey we can lose to the Spurs, I'm just happy to knocks those characters out of the playoffs.

And yes Rasheed is a cry baby. But a winning cry baby.

Maybe Shaq can try be as a forest ranger this off-season. [​IMG]

6. WadeDynasty

WadeDynasty JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AllNet:</div><div class="quote_post">See what I mean about Heat fans? *shakes head*</div>
    See what Detroit fans are doing before you criticize us.

7. N4S

N4S BBW Member

^ might wanna fix your sig, lmfao.

8. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting WadeDynasty:</div><div class="quote_post">See what Detroit fans are doing before you criticize us.</div>

Remind me what they are doing exactly? posting fishing pictures? hate to break It to you but every team's fans do that when a team is knocked out of the playoffs.

9. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

It's sad when the only Detroit fan on the boards I respect is AllNet.

You can laugh now N4S but when San Antonio beats Detroit we'll have the last laugh. Poke fun at the Heat while you can, they'll be back next year.

10. stkf

stkf BBW Member

lmfao. Although i dont like Detroit, you gotta love em. Theyre the cockiest team in the NBA. It is funny to watch lmao. And you heat fans gotta stop crying. you lost, gl in future

11. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Pistons cocky? got to be the first time I have ever heard someone label them as that.

12. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AA13:</div><div class="quote_post">It's sad when the only Detroit fan on the boards I respect is AllNet.

You can laugh now N4S but when San Antonio beats Detroit we'll have the last laugh. Poke fun at the Heat while you can, they'll be back next year.</div>

I thought me and you we're cool AA13? Guess not anymore since now I know you have no respect for me.

And like I said before even though there is a possibility that we may lose to the Spurs, I'm not mad.

Beating the Heat and winning the east is what I wanted most this season to shut all these band wagoners up. [​IMG]

13. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting N4S:</div><div class="quote_post">I thought me and you we're cool AA13? Guess not anymore since now I know you have no respect for me.

And like I said before even though there is a possibility that we may lose to the Spurs, I'm not mad.

Beating the Heat and winning the east is what I wanted most this season to shut all these band wagoners up. [​IMG]</div>Yea, we are cool. You're a great poster but I just think that the insults and jokes directed at the Heat and their fans are'nt needed.

You got what you wanted out of this season for Detroit. Congratulations. And I do agree that some people jump on the bandwagon for Wade, Shaq' and the Heat because of how they performed this season. We'll see who truely is a Heat fan now.

14. NSavic

NSavic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NBAFan4Life:</div><div class="quote_post">lmfao. Although i dont like Detroit, you gotta love em. Theyre the cockiest team in the NBA. It is funny to watch lmao. And you heat fans gotta stop crying. you lost, gl in future</div>
    cockiest team in the nba?

OMG, please. That is the first time i heard anyone say that. How are they cocky? give me an example.

And if you say some of their fans are, well then i'll give yuou that, however every team has them.

15. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I havent seen Piston fans doing anything worse than Heat fans. I dont mind people being homers and saying this guy is better than that but Heat fans are just annoying. Theres no debate when in a thread with Heat fans, all you guys do is insult players and teams. Now the Pistons won and you say that the Heat will have the last laugh because the Pistons are losing to SA (which i believe they are). How the hell could the Heat have the last laugh if they lost two games in a row to lose the series that would have put them in the Finals?

16. 02civic

02civic JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AllNet:</div><div class="quote_post">Remind me what they are doing exactly? posting fishing pictures? hate to break It to you but every team's fans do that when a team is knocked out of the playoffs.</div>

What about the donut thread? This one doesnt bother me really....its all good. Looking forward to the Spurs section after 4 games for thier version for the Pistons. lol

I'd say though that most of the junk, bragging, insulting, making fun of players, i'd say more than 50% has come from pistons fans directed at Heat fans...maybe not much more, and maybe i'm wrong. But certainly its been 50% at least.

Pistons cocky, i've heard it, and some are. The fans are the cockiest though, not all but alot of em. The brawl didnt help their image.

17. stkf

stkf BBW Member

Like they celebrate all the time its funny

you see in the locker room

its just so funny...

18. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NBAFan4Life:</div><div class="quote_post">Like they celebrate all the time its funny

you see in the locker room

its just so funny...</div>

Are you talking about the Heat or Pistons? I'd say the Pistons are a little cocky but not the cockiest in the league (Boston has Ricky Davis, GP, and Paul Pierce the champs of cockiness). I dont really like either team but i've come to hate Heat fans due to their crazy antics throughout the internet.

19. stkf

stkf BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">Are you talking about the Heat or Pistons? I'd say the Pistons are a little cocky but not the cockiest in the league (Boston has Ricky Davis, GP, and Paul Pierce the champs of cockiness). I dont really like either team but i've come to hate Heat fans due to their crazy antics throughout the internet.</div>

Pistons.

The way they act when theyre up. Its hilarious.

20. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NBAFan4Life:</div><div class="quote_post">Pistons.

The way they act when theyre up. Its hilarious.</div>

It's called playing with emotion and passion. There's a reason why the Pistons are considered a Spurs clone. They play and act the same way. With class, they just go out there and play the game. Sheed can sometimes get too emotional but thats about It.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">What about the donut thread? This one doesnt bother me really....its all good. Looking forward to the Spurs section after 4 games for thier version for the Pistons. lol</div>

Thats why that thread was already closed, the Spurs/Pistons series won't go anything under 6 games for either team. I will be shocked If It is a quick series. Pistons match-u up too well with the Spurs for this series to be a bad one.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I'd say though that most of the junk, bragging, insulting, making fun of players, i'd say more than 50% has come from pistons fans directed at Heat fans...maybe not much more, and maybe i'm wrong. But certainly its been 50% at least.</div>

Apart from N4S no Piston fan has done any insulting or bragging or making fun of players. Those fishing pictures are part of the playoffs. Every team's fans make them or post them. It's fun to do and funny reguardless who It is.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Pistons cocky, i've heard it, and some are. The fans are the cockiest though, not all but alot of em. The brawl didnt help their image</div>

Some fans may be cocky at times but in reality most aren't cocky enough when you consider the Pistons have won 50+ games the last 4 years, won the title last year and are back in the finals again this season. They have a right to be cocky although looking around that isn't really the case.