Grant Hill: 'Thank you for still believing'

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by Ice, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I am truly thankful to be playing a game I love and thankful to be healthy. In a season of many positives for me, what really has special significance is the outpouring of affection from the fans and how they have embraced my return to the NBA. To be selected as an All-Star starter for the Eastern Conference by the fans means a great deal. It also serves as an affirmation to me that all of the hard work and sacrifice were worth it.

It is truly an honor to have people recognize what I've been through. We live in a world where it's 'out of sight, out of mind,' and I've been out of sight for so long ? four years to be exact. To have a breakthrough and to have people appreciate my struggles is extremely rewarding</div>
    Linkage - http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/...-you-note_x.htm

Very good article, read it all if you have a spare minute.

2. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

I love Grant Hill. He is awesome. I am still astounded by the recovery he has made and how hard he has worked to get back to playing on an All-Star level. I have loved Grant Hill since he played for Duke. I'll always remember him for throwing an awesome pass to Christian Lattner to beat UK and for being such a class act and hard worker. I have always beleived in Grant Hill and always will.

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

I'm so glad that he is making this comeback. He is such a classy guy and it's great to see someone like him recover like this. btw, Thanks for that alley oop dunk last night Grant. It's good to see that you still have some hops in you.