Great Raw

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Moo2K4, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Fantastic Raw tonight in my books. The show kicked off with what could be a match of the year contender with Miz vs. Morrison for the title, and ended with a fantastic triple threat cage match with Barrett, Sheamus and Orton. Not only that but we saw The Nexus basically officially go under the leadership of Punk. Great way to kick of the year for the WWE. Hopefully Smackdown can have a repeat performance with it's upcoming show, because they have a couple fantastic matches booked with Mysterio vs. Del Rio in a two out of three falls match and Edge vs. Kane for the World Heavyweight Title in a Last Man Standing match.

2. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Goddamnit, I missed this and completely forgot it was on last Monday. Don't know why. It sounds like it was a hell of a show, and I was really looking forward to seeing what happens with Barrett and Nexus. I'll have to see if I can find a torrent of the show or something.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

There's recorded streams on Justin.tv. That's where I watch Raw every week because I'm not home during the telecast.