Hassell Signs Offer Sheet.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by B.e., Jul 24, 2004.

1. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

They are offering a pretty big contract to here is the link.
    Do you guys think the Wolves will match?

2. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I said in the wolves lounge. If I am thinking with my head and I am the wolves GM I sort of look at the money amount he is getting. Before even thinking about matching it that is pretty huge. I want him back in minnesota as much as anyone that is a wolves fan, but I do believe we will be over paying for him if we match.

3. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

I think the wolves got to match this deal because they dont that leaves them with Wally, Hudson & Sammy all poor perimeter defenders, and no one to make up for it. Hoiberg & Spree are solid on D. But Hassell is the difference maker on D. If the Wolves lose Hassell then their team defense isnt going to be as effective. The interior Defense already wasnt the best due to the fact they had to play an older Ervin Johnson and played Mark Madsen out of position. And now if they are loosing Hassell that leaves holes in the perimeter Defense. And I think that would end up being what seperates them from the Spurs in the West.

4. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

Another ridiculious contract. Hassell has one ok year, like Cardinal, and gets a ridiculious contract, the length more than anything. 4.5 Is reasonable if thats how much hes getting for 3 years or so, but 6 is ridiculious. They should go out now and try to wheel away Miles from the Blazers, with Spree Aging and Szcerbiak's injuries, he'll be a good edition.