Have you woke up Prod?

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Aug 1, 2020.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Or are you still so fucking stupid you believe Shesterkin is unfit to play? In the stands, looked completely fit. Expected to play Monday. Please. I can't believe you bought that bullshit line from this gutless organization.

2. kreidertime

This was such an obvious sentimental cluster fuck move from the Rangers organization to play a guy that carried their ass for a decade that only a complete retard couldn't see it.

3. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Seriously you can tell he is fit by seeing him sitting in the stands?
    Let's just say for what ever reason the coach wanted to give Lundy the start why wouldn't the kid be the backup?

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I don't think it was purely a sentimental move. He may be a little nicked up and they figured maybe Lundqvist gets them through one game somehow and then have Shesterkin completely ready after that.

5. RangersFan

RangersFan Well-Known Member

Or maybe Quinn knew the Rangers would be totally outclassed for most of the day, and clearly not ready for playoff hockey, so he said let me start Hank in game 1 to give the team a chance to get their playoff legs. Now he'll start Shes is game 2, hoping that the Rangers have learned something from today's lackluster showing.

6. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. It’s a huge cover up.

upload_2020-8-1_14-24-24.jpeg

Greyvtrayn likes this.
  7. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

This was a winnable game with all the pp's they had. Lundqvist kept them afloat.

8. RangersFan

For the record, I do think it is possible they wanted to start Hank today and made up something on Shes. Like maybe he had a "minor thing" and they said yeah just take a seat today. I think that is very possible, but I also don't think it matters given how we played. I also think what I wrote above could have played into it as well.

9. kreidertime

Lundqvist didn't carry shit in this game. His shit goal in the first put the team behind the 8 ball. Only retards like Prod believe the line of shit the club gave the public. This was a bunch of pussies running this team who didn't have the balls to stand up to Hank and sit his ass on the bench. They payed the price for it. They got buttfucked and deserved every bit of it. 5 game series the stupid fucks running this team played the third best goalie in game 1. Unacceptable.

10. Rangers94

Rangers94 Well-Known Member

If Shesty wasn’t starting, you can’t have him as the backup. Honestly, you really can’t play Shesty in game 2 either if he’s “unfit” as it will raise way too many questions for Quinn to have to answer. Quinn put himself in a corner here with that move and will have to answer for it and face the consequences. (Like I said in the other thread, loss isn’t on Hank, but I really hope this doesn’t fuck up Shesty’s confidence)

11. RangersFan

Shes will play game 2. It would be shocking if he didn't. Joe and Sam said should be ready for game 2 during the game today.

12. Rangers94

This says that Quinn chose Hank for sentimental reasons. Wrong choice 100% of the time then. Can’t be a coach and pick a player to start because of who he WAS and not who he IS NOW.

13. theProdigy223

How does this mean Quinn chose Hank for sentimental reasons? How are we declaring a guy 100% healthy (physically or otherwise) that they showed for 1 second sitting in the stands? There are plenty of reasons a guy could miss a game and be ready the next game. It's not like if a guy misses a game he is always in the hospital in a full body cast.

14. RangersFan

I agree - I would have started Shes today, but they didn't. Team needs to play much better, that is # 1 I think. Hopefully it happens.

15. theProdigy223

This is a strawman argument though. Nobody (at least that Ive seen) wanted Henrik to start over a healthy Igor. The difference is that some people think the team is publicly lying.

16. RangersFan

I have my doubts that Shes was really hurt enough that he couldn't play (maybe he had some minor tweak). With that said, no one knows for sure, and I don't think it was the difference between winning and losing. I expect Shes in for game 2, and I am hopeful we play a better game as a team (hard not to).

17. Rangers94

I was replying to Rangersfan saying that Igor starts game two. Saying a guy is “unfit” is taking the easy way out to choose who you wanted. Also, if Igor starts game two after Hank started this game it says that he was likely perfectly healthy. If Igor was hurt Georgie still is a better option to start over Hank. Regardless, I’ve said that Hank didn’t lose this game for us so it’s all a moot point anyway, just think it wasn’t the best choice to start.

18. kreidertime

Yes, Hank did lose this game. The team has show below .500 confidence in his old ass all year. When your top goalie goes 10-2 with a .930+ save percentage which would have been .940 if he wasn't rusty coming off his car accident, first game back, your third goalie did lose the game. The team plays on a whole different level Shesterkin in net.

19. Rangers94

You’re insane. There’s a reason no one takes you serious on here lol
    You’d have some credence to your post if the team lacked offensive ingenuity because they were so focused on defense to help bail out Hank, but that’s not the case. The entire team was flat from the start. Fast getting crushed immediately proved that. Staal being one of the only guys in the ice in the first to throw his body around totally proves that as Staal never throws a check, but rather always tries to stick check.

20. kreidertime

Wake up. You're fucking lost. Just look at the record with Shesterkin in net and old fuck Hank. The difference is incredible. It's like putting the Yankees offense with DeGrom on the mound compared to Porcello. The mind set and the complete confidence of the team is completely different.