Heisman Race

Discussion in 'College Football' started by porky88, Oct 17, 2005.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Who do you think will win the Heisman this season. My vote is for the prez Mr. Bush. [​IMG]

Reggie Bush that is.

2. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

At the beginning of the season I thought Ted Ginn was a shoe in but after dissapearing im going with Brady Quinn. Reggie Bush has got to be up there too though, I don't think Lineart shouldn't win it this year unless he improves later on.

3. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I would defintly have to go with Reggie Bush, he is the best player in NCAA right now

4. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Gotta go with Bush as well, although I am hoping for Maroney!

5. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

I went for Leinart, although they might not give it to him twice, I think he is the best college footballer at the moment. Even the way he represents himself off the field too. they look at that too don't they?

Marcus Vick has no chance I'd say!

6. hoodie7

hoodie7 nfl-*****s member

coming from ohio i watch the buckeyes every saturday, and its not really ginns fault we are not getting him the ball near enough for him to make plays but he is def. not even in the running for the heisman...One guy i like a lot is Brady Quinn, he doesnt have the greatest arm in the world and cant run like Vince Young but hes tough...though the Heisman will go to Mr. Bush(and he does deserve it) i think Quinn should win the Best QB award (yes over Leinhart,Young,and Jacobs)

7. panthersd0506

panthersd0506 nfl-*****s member

reggie bush is the best player in the NCAA

8. favre4mvp

favre4mvp nfl-*****s member

Reggie Bush is the LT of college football... There is no question he should be the Heisman winner,if he keeps it up, which I have no doubt he will.

9. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

In that win over notre dame, Reggie Bush was the biggest difference in that game

10. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

Alright all you Reggie Bush lovers, Leinart is better always has, and always will be you'll see when it's Leinart that kills Texas not Bush. If you search USC on google you will find much more talk about Leinart than Bush and once he dies it should be year 1 A.L (After Leinart).

11. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gotta go with Bush as well, although I am hoping for Maroney!</div>

Ditto!

12. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hawk)</div><div class='quotemain'>Alright all you Reggie Bush lovers, Leinart is better always has, and always will be you'll see when it's Leinart that kills Texas not Bush. If you search USC on google you will find much more talk about Leinart than Bush and once he dies it should be year 1 A.L (After Leinart).</div>

I could care less about who comes up on google more. Bush is more important to the team than Leinart. Everyone knows that. The USC team knows that. The team voted Bush the MVP of the team last season when Leinart won the Heisman a year ago.

13. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

Yeah ok fine screw Leinart [I was stat surfin'] but what about Texas RB Jamaal Charles he has very close numbers to bush and Texas faces an easier schedule than USC so he [Charles] could get the Heisman.

14. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Jammal Charles has really impressed me unlike the upper classmen who took over for Cedric