He's Baaack!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by AIFan, Mar 2, 2004.

1. AIFan

AIFan JBB JustBBall Member

He's baaaaaaack!!!!!

That's right, C-Webb made his season debut tonight at home against the Clippers and scored 26pts and grabbing 12 boards in a Kings win, thier 12th straight at home.

It was a close game but in the end, the Kings were just too much for the Clippers to handle. In limited minutes, Brad Miller scored 23pts, with Peja chipping in for the same. If we get this kind of production from these guys night in/night out, the Kings are on a 1 way flight to the Finals baby!!!!

2. MAEV

MAEV JBB JustBBall Member

What a return of C-Web!
    I hope he will stay healthy b/c he is a player fans love to watch him playing.

3. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AIFan:</div><div class="quote_post">the Kings are on a 1 way flight to the Finals baby!!!!</div>

Yes! Webber has blows up on his first game back! Their going to the finals now! Do teams like the Lakers and T-Wolves exist to you? Take the #1 seed all ya want, matter fact that means absolutely nothing if you don't have what it takes to get to the NBA Finals. Kings look impressive this year and have looked better than any Kings team I've seen in the past few years. But my guy feeling is that they still cannot beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. LA always finds some way to win, Sacaramento always finds some way to choke.

4. TracyMcWizzle

TracyMcWizzle JBB JustBBall Member

the lakers have no chance to win against sac-town with webber.
    what a nice comeback!!! the comeback of the year. maybe hill will have the better comeback.

5. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TracyMcWizzle:</div><div class="quote_post">the lakers have no chance to win against sac-town with webber.
    what a nice comeback!!! the comeback of the year. maybe hill will have the better comeback.</div>

Yeah they have no chance, they just beaten them three years in a row as some kind of fluke...

6. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TracyMcWizzle:</div><div class="quote_post">the lakers have no chance to win against sac-town with webber.
    what a nice comeback!!! the comeback of the year. maybe hill will have the better comeback.</div>

That's why you're listed as a rookie. No knowledge, no sense of the game.

7. nkwu

nkwu JBB shoehead

^Im still sticking wit Sactown..but that was a great comeback. If webber keeps this up and improves the Kings consistently, Him, Miller, and Divac will be deadly [​IMG]

8. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">That's why you're listed as a rookie. No knowledge, no sense of the game.</div>

No, actually it's because he doesn't have 50 posts [​IMG] :P

But anyways

I'm seriously tired of hearing Laker fans saying 'The Kings can't beat the Lakers; we've proven it three straight years' and whatnot. First of all, last year we lost to the Mavericks, NOT the Lakers. And what happened in the '02 season happened in 2002. THE PAST. The '03-'04 season is THE PRESENT. What is the Lakers' claim to fame against the Kings this season?

9. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">No, actually it's because he doesn't have 50 posts [​IMG] :P

But anyways

I'm seriously tired of hearing Laker fans saying 'The Kings can't beat the Lakers; we've proven it three straight years' and whatnot. First of all, last year we lost to the Mavericks, NOT the Lakers. And what happened in the '02 season happened in 2002. THE PAST. The '03-'04 season is THE PRESENT. What is the Lakers' claim to fame against the Kings this season?</div>

What's the problem with us Laker fans saying you can't beat the Kings? We have a right to say it because you haven't beaten us when it really counts, that's why!! We can brag all we want about the Kings choking to our Lakers in the playoffs, because your team does it year after year. And until your team can learn to beat the Lakers in the playoffs, you and the very small populated Kings fans here can have all the bragging rights you want. You may have the season series so far at 2-0, but in the playoffs it's meaningless. You scratch out those games, and start all over again from the beginning.

10. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">What's the problem with us Laker fans saying you can't beat the Kings? We have a right to say it because you haven't beaten us when it really counts, that's why!! We can brag all we want about the Kings choking to our Lakers in the playoffs, because your team does it year after year. </div>

I'm still making the same point. Last year was the MAVERICKS not the LAKERS. And for the Lakers it was the SPURS.
    Anyway, it's pointless to argue with a Laker fan, and their biased point of view.

11. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">What's the problem with us Laker fans saying you can't beat the Kings? We have a right to say it because you haven't beaten us when it really counts, that's why!! We can brag all we want about the Kings choking to our Lakers in the playoffs, because your team does it year after year. And until your team can learn to beat the Lakers in the playoffs, you and the very small populated Kings fans here can have all the bragging rights you want. You may have the season series so far at 2-0, but in the playoffs it's meaningless. You scratch out those games, and start all over again from the beginning.</div>

Here goes another LA faker fan with living in the past. Talk all you want, yal aint the world champs and it hurts. How did you guys not come to play in your own house with half the KINGS squad missing? You guys can feel it and it hurts! Malone aint gonna recover, GP lost his glove, Kobe has other things on his mind and shaq aint even touching the ball. You wanna keep talking about the past without even acknowledging the world champs or T-wovles.. my guess is yal gonna get spanked by one of them before its all over and still come up with 2 year old excuses. We got this .. and you know it. When we get it.. its gonna look nice on our middle figers. out

12. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm still making the same point. Last year was the MAVERICKS not the LAKERS. And for the Lakers it was the SPURS.
    Anyway, it's pointless to argue with a Laker fan, and their biased point of view.</div>

You're not making any kind of point. You're using the Mavericks as an excuse because you don't want to look at the Kings history against the Lakers, that's your problem. It's pointless to argue with you because you don't want to look at facts, you always want to twist things around.

13. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Here goes another LA faker fan with living in the past. Talk all you want, yal aint the world champs and it hurts. How did you guys not come to play in your own house with half the KINGS squad missing? You guys can feel it and it hurts! Malone aint gonna recover, GP lost his glove, Kobe has other things on his mind and shaq aint even touching the ball. You wanna keep talking about the past without even acknowledging the world champs or T-wovles.. my guess is yal gonna get spanked by one of them before its all over and still come up with 2 year old excuses. We got this .. and you know it. When we get it.. its gonna look nice on our middle figers. out</div>

holla [​IMG]

14. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">You're not making any kind of point. You're using the Mavericks as an excuse because you don't want to look at the Kings history against the Lakers, that's your problem. It's pointless to argue with you because you don't want to look at facts, you always want to twist things around.</div>

MAVS as an excuse? Its pointless to argue with a faker fan that doens't even acknowledge the world champs that killed em last year. Go on their message board and talk, cause two years ago was a long time. All your doing is shielding the fact that we're stronger and your worse.. with 4 hall of famers i might add.. my god C-webb comes back and faker fans get a hard on.. i can hear ur heart beating a mile away.

15. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Here goes another LA faker fan with living in the past. Talk all you want, yal aint the world champs and it hurts. How did you guys not come to play in your own house with half the KINGS squad missing? You guys can feel it and it hurts! Malone aint gonna recover, GP lost his glove, Kobe has other things on his mind and shaq aint even touching the ball. You wanna keep talking about the past without even acknowledging the world champs or T-wovles.. my guess is yal gonna get spanked by one of them before its all over and still come up with 2 year old excuses. We got this .. and you know it. When we get it.. its gonna look nice on our middle figers. out</div>

We can talk all the trash we want because we have world championship rings on our fingers, something you Queens fans have never seen in your franchise's existence. You're a real funny guy because the Lakers last week only lost by two points, and I know you ignorant Queens fans were holding your breaths when Kobe squared his feet together and shot that final shot. Ok, Malone won't recover. That's why he'll be back this week. Ok, G.P. lost his glove? Still a very effective guy and I'd never count him out in the playoffs. And Shaq isn't touching the ball? What an excuse to make for the most dominant player on the planet. Listen, Shaq will get his touches when neccessary, and he'll bulldoze over Miller and Divac any given day. Why should I give acknowledgment to Minnesota when they haven't gotten past the first round in seven years?? HAHAH....give me a break. I don't fear San Antonio. They're clearly not the same team as they were last year. A lot of their key ingredients are gone. Yeah, keep dreaming of Sacramento winning the title...get past the big and bad LakeShow first.

16. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">MAVS as an excuse? Its pointless to argue with a faker fan that doens't even acknowledge the world champs that killed em last year. Go on their message board and talk, cause two years ago was a long time. All your doing is shielding the fact that we're stronger and your worse.. with 4 hall of famers i might add.. my god C-webb comes back and faker fans get a hard on.. i can hear ur heart beating a mile away.</div>

I have a lot of respect for the world champs, but they're clearly not the team from last year. And please don't make me write out all the players that left from that season? Who should the lakers fear besides Duncan? Hedo Turkeyglu? Give me a break. How am I shielding the fact that the Kings are supposedly better than the Lakers? History speaks for itself on the Kings in the playoffs, and once again....The Lakers OWN Sacramento in the playoffs. It's happened for the last 3 yrs these two teams met, and it will continue. All out confidence.

17. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">MAVS as an excuse? Its pointless to argue with a faker fan that doens't even acknowledge the world champs that killed em last year. Go on their message board and talk, cause two years ago was a long time. All your doing is shielding the fact that we're stronger and your worse.. with 4 hall of famers i might add.. my god C-webb comes back and faker fans get a hard on.. i can hear ur heart beating a mile away.</div>

The Lakers lost to the Spurs 4-2, and the Mavs beat you and lost 4-2 to the Spurs.. why do you guys love to talk about being beaten by the Mavs? We both lost and didn't even make the western confrence finals.. we didn't even play eachother. Last year the Spurs were the best team and thats why they won, so you do you guys keep making those "the Mavs beat us" comments? If you want to talk the past, atleast talk about the actual matchups. Yes we have beaten you guys year after year until we both failed to make it to the western confence finals last year, but this is a new year. You guys now have Brad Miller and more experience, and we have now have Karl Malone, Gary Payton and a bench. We're both different teams now, and everyone should stop living in the past. All I said was that we HAVE beaten you guys with C-WEBB, because someone made a statement saying no one can.

18. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">You're not making any kind of point. You're using the Mavericks as an excuse because you don't want to look at the Kings history against the Lakers, that's your problem. </div>

And your problem is you like looking at history. What happens in the past stays in the past. You don't want to accept the fact that the Kings have grown as a team and are more than capable of beating your Lakers in the playoffs. But soon enough, you're gonna have to accept the fact.

19. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">And your problem is you like looking at history. What happens in the past stays in the past. You don't want to accept the fact that the Kings have grown as a team and are more than capable of beating your Lakers in the playoffs. But soon enough, you're gonna have to accept the fact.</div>

Point is, the Kings are talkers and chokers. They always get the #1 seed in the playoffs, and then all of a sudden the chemistry goes away, and another long offseason for Sacramento. Now, if your team has "grown" like a team, and have really pulled together, why don't you make a statement and just march to the Finals? Because if you dont.. I and other Laker fans have the right to smack this team. Ok, how long are we going to accept the fact that the Kings will beat us in the playoffs? How long????

LMAO!!!

20. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">We can talk all the trash we want because we have world championship rings on our fingers, something you Queens fans have never seen in your franchise's existence. You're a real funny guy because the Lakers last week only lost by two points </div>

And it's real convient to forget about the 103-83 loss, isn't it? Typical. [​IMG]