hi,bucks fans!

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by u678, Jun 29, 2007.

1. u678

u678 BBW Chinese *****

Re: hi,bucks fans!

hi, I'm a hoop fan from china.for the sake of Yi,maybe I will be a bucks fan.about bucks, this season I only saw one bucks game,and I can only say two present players' name, Reed and that austr guy. the only scene about bucks in my memory is the great two blocks on Skyhook.there is an advise for this place ----update the servece of this forum,there will be thousands of yi fans visist this web site.ok,good luck for bucks!

2. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Yes...Welcome U678.. Another Yi fan, were very happy to have you all. I know BCB is going to love the extra fans here. :wink: Konichiwa, Konichiwa. Hi :dribble:

3. nflcBangofan13

nflcBangofan13 BBW Member

So we get Aussie fans (on some sites) for BogutNow Chinese for YiHow come we cant get many American? lolWelcome

4. wisepanda

wisepanda BBW Member

u678 wrote:there is an advise for this place ----update the servece of this forum,there will be thousands of yi fans visist this web site. :brucelee: a ha~he is right. you see, I am coming [​IMG]

5. zengrong73

zengrong73 BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wisepanda @ Jun 29 2007, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>u678 wrote:there is an advise for this place ----update the servece of this forum,there will be thousands of yi fans visist this web site. :brucelee: a ha~he is right. you see, I am coming [​IMG]</div>I am coming too

6. 儿童不遗

儿童不遗 BBW Chinese *****

me too

7. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

dont you guys have forums just for chinese people lol

8. 儿童不遗

儿童不遗 BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Truth @ Jun 29 2007, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>dont you guys have forums just for chinese people lol</div>It seems that we are not to go down well very much here! [​IMG]

9. The Answ3r

The Answ3r BBW Member

Seems you're not.

10. nflcBangofan13

I wonder what his name says in english :winkglasses:

11. nflcBangofan13

儿童不遗 interesting

12. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

Hi.

13. dudexk

dudexk BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Jun 29 2007, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yes...Welcome U678.. Another Yi fan, were very happy to have you all. I know BCB is going to love the extra fans here. :wink: Konichiwa, Konichiwa. Hi :dribble:</div> :no3: ,Konichiwa is japanese ,not chinese .We say "nihao"

14. lanrenyige

lanrenyige BBW Member

to 10 floor...儿童不宜...in english,儿童=children,means under age 18 in china 不宜=not suitable for..if you want to express the meanning that it?s not siutable for the guys(under 18)to do sth,you can use儿童不宜eg:when u gonna to have sex with a girl,but a child is sesing u 2,u can ask him to go with ?儿童不宜?my english is poor,it may be some mistakes for me to explain it to u,forgive me!I?m also a YI fans,I hope to leave well with u allPS:my ID ?lanrenyige=懒人一个 ?in chinese,that means a lazy bone....=.=

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Welcome chinese posters. [​IMG]

Sadly, I don't think you'll be posting in the Bucks forum much longer. There are reports of Yi getting traded soon.

16. dudexk

dudexk BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jun 29 2007, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome chinese posters. :lol:Sadly, I don't think you'll be posting in the Bucks forum much longer. There are reports of Yi getting traded soon.</div>I dont know its good or bad news. for me .I just strat to like here......

17. lanrenyige

lanrenyige BBW Member

to GArenasif that really happens..forgive Yi,it's totally out of his control,his dream is just playing in NBA 1 day...

18. wisepanda

wisepanda BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jun 30 2007, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome chinese posters. :lol:Sadly, I don't think you'll be posting in the Bucks forum much longer. There are reports of Yi getting traded soon.</div>no matter wherever Yi goes, I love my "pop can"forever. [​IMG] and I believe that I will.and also I will love Bucks forum if Yi stays here.

19. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lanrenyige @ Jun 29 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>to GArenas
    if that really happens..
    forgive Yi,it's totally out of his control,his dream is just playing in NBA 1 day...</div>
    I'm a Wizards fan, hence my name is after Gilbert Arenas, it won't bother me if Yi leaves Milwaukee.

However, I'm hearing alot of mixed messages about Yi. He could stay or go, it's gettin really confusing at this point. :dunno:

20. wisepanda

wisepanda BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jun 30 2007, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm a Wizards fan, hence my name is after Gilbert Arenas, it won't bother me if Yi leaves Milwaukee.However, I'm hearing alot of mixed messages about Yi. He could stay or go, it's gettin really confusing at this point. :dunno:</div>I am not Yi, so I can't tell you too [​IMG]