Hill & Howard off to Denver

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by Ice, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Hill & Howard off to Denver

Allthough this doesn't come to a surprise to many, Grant Hill and Dwight Howard will be competing in the 2005 NBA All Star game(s). Howard will play for the rookie team and Hill will be back with the Eastern Conference All Stars. Steve Francis will most likely be added as a reserve, so we'll have 3 Magic players in this years All Star festivities.

2. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

I'm very happy to see Grant Hill back in the All-Star Game and i'm sure we'll be seeing Howard there in a year or two. The thing that surprised me was that Francis wasn't starting with LeBron in the backcourt. IMO he's had just as good of a year as Iverson has. But it all boils down to popular vote.

3. Sergio

Sergio JBB JustBBall Member

looool, the first thing that i tought about when i saw the title was that they got traded...i nearly had a heart attack [​IMG]

4. flamehead

flamehead JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

finally Grant Hill is getting the respect he derserves, i was always a big fan of his game and personality. he deserves to start in the game.

btw i almost had a shock when i saw the title! i really though the Magic's front office had gone nuts! [​IMG]

5. _BN_

_BN_ JBB JustBBall Member

Don't scare us like that Ice [​IMG]

If JD wasn't a whinner head, maybe Nelly could have also made it to the rookie roster...

If Steve-o doesn't make it to the all-star game roster, he could still be in contention for that skills challenge...