Holy Cow

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Thoth, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Miami won a December road game. It appears that Wanny actually took a few chances though all I could do was follow it via the net.

Wanny says that he's not worried about his job. Interesting? When combined w/ Wayne's announcement that just making the playoffs won't be enough paints a more complete picture. It wouldn't surprise me if Wanny is already gone. I bet that just for the sake of tact that an official proclamation won't be made until 12/30.

I don't know who the next coach will be but think Lovie Smith would be ideal.
    Dennis Green will land in Oakland. Leaving Callahan free to be the new offensive co-ordinator in Miami. I can dream can't I?????

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

They Dolphins didnt play well....they had a ton of penalties....but Buffalo played worst....the D-Line had an excellent day as Ogunleye had 1.5 sax, J. Taylor had 2.5, and TimBo forced 2 fumbles....the defense played oppurtunisticly, and the offense played keep away, which was enough to win, thats the 1st of 6 consecutive wins they need to meet thier goals, lets get it going...