Hornets @ Warriors (tonight)

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

New Orleans (16-7) at Golden State (10-10)

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The New Orleans Hornets can match their longest winning streak of the season on Friday as they continue a four-game road trip against the Golden State Warriors at the Arena.

The Hornets have won three consecutive games and five of their last six. They won a season-high four in a row from November 12-19.

New Orleans opened its road trip with a 111-101 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday - its third consecutive road victory.

Baron Davis scored 14 of his 29 points in the fourth quarter to lead six players in double figures for the Hornets, who improved to 8-4 on the road this season.

David Wesley scored 14 points and Jamaal Magloire had 11 points and 14 rebounds to help New Orleans to an overwhelming 40-25 rebounding advantage.

Golden State won consecutive games before a 94-89 overtime road loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday.

Nick Van Exel scored 21 points and Speedy Claxton added 15 for the Warriors, who made only two shots in the final 5:42 of regulation and did not score in the first 4:50 of overtime.

The Hornets have won eight of the last 10 meetings with the Warriors, and the teams split two meetings last season. </div>

preview

---------------------------------------------

The Hornets are on a roll but the Warriors are also playing good basketball. Should be a good one in the "new arena" tonight.

Any thoughts or comments on the game?

2. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

It's always tough for a East team go come to a West teams house and win, so with that said, this will be a good game. Warriors need the big win tonight, to push them over .500, against a solid Hornets team. I will definetley take the Warriors, they have more shooters than the Hornets, and that will be the difference in the game, also to go along with nice depth on the bench. Warrios by 5.

3. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

Didn't see much of this game either, I got tired of switching from Lakers to Warriors, but I did catch the end. Baron Davis was just knockin everything down, can't comment much on this. [​IMG]

4. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">Didn't see much of this game either, I got tired of switching from Lakers to Warriors, but I did catch the end. Baron Davis was just knockin everything down, can't comment much on this. [​IMG]</div>Yea, same with me. I had a bball game, that I won:D, and I was unable to see the game. Recap and box score to follow.

5. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Yea, same with me. I had a bball game, that I won[​IMG], and I was unable to see the game. Recap and box score to follow.</div>

There's no "I" in team [​IMG]

6. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting notMuchgame:</div><div class="quote_post">There's no "I" in team [​IMG]</div>"There ain't no 'we' either".

7. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">"There ain't no 'we' either".</div>

lol...arite man, congrats.....btw, when's murphy coming back?

8. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting notMuchgame:</div><div class="quote_post">lol...arite man, congrats.....btw, when's murphy coming back?</div>Good question, even Murphy wishes he knew.