House Of Hardcore Coming To Fight Network

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Apr 19, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Under the deal, Fight Network will air eight one-hour shows featuring highlights from all House of Hardcore shows to date, beginning on Tuesday, May 12 at 9 PM. New episodes will premiere on Tuesdays at 9 PM ET for eight consecutive weeks leading up to the debut House of Hardcore live event in Canada on July 18 in Toronto.

“It’s a great day for House of Hardcore,” said Dreamer. “This partnership with Fight Network changes the game for me personally and for this company. I’m thrilled that we’ll bring House of Hardcore to more households, not only in Canada, but across North America and the rest of the world. Fight Network’s global reach continues to grow, as does House of Hardcore, and I think this is a great fit.”

“Tommy Dreamer has a stellar reputation in the professional wrestling business and we’re excited to partner with him to bring his House of Hardcore product to television,” said Ariel Shnerer, Director of Programming at Fight Network. “Dreamer is a consummate professional and his shows constantly feature a who’s who of established stars in the industry, from Tommy himself to Team 3D, Christopher Daniels, Matt Hardy and A.J. Styles. If the buzz surrounding his brand is any indication, we expect House of Hardcore to be a hit with our viewers.”

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/house-of-hardcore-coming-to-fight-network/